Chpt.2

Aliyah POV

My eyes flew open when I heard someone rambling downstairs . I slid from under Indie and crept down the stairs . The sound got louder and louder as I came closer . I flicked on the light and sighed in relief. It was my Mom

Me:Oh It's You . *mumbling*

Mom:Yeah It's Me . How Was School Sorry I Wasn't There That Morning.

Me:Not That You Ever Are Here.

Mom:Well I Try Aliyah But Work Is A Hassle

Me:I Bet

Mom:So How Was School? What Happened To Your Eye

Me:I Got Suspended And Got 5 Days For Being Bullied So Beat Them Up . You Would Know That I Was Bullied If You Was Here More *shouting*

Mom:Lower Your Voice . And I Told You Sweetie I've Been Working A lot .

Me:Yeah Whatever .

There was an awkward silence between us . I heard foot steps coming down the stairs . I looked at the top of the staircase and seen Indie with her eyes half open .

Indie:Aliyah ?What's Going On ? Are You Okay*Walking Down More*

Me:Yeah I'm Good Just Go Back To Bed . *glancing at my mom*

Indie:Come Back With Me .

My god she looks so good right now and her voice is sexy as hell right now . I looked at my mom then at Indie. I went up the stairs and we went back to my room . When we laid down she got back on me . And started playing with my shirt.

Indie:Who Was You Arguing With?

Me:Just My Mom .

Indie:Oh . Can I Ask You Something

Me:Sure

Indie:Do You Think Me And My Boyfriend Could Like.... Work Things Out!?

Me:Why Would You Wanna? He's An Asshole . He Doesn't Deserve You .

Indie:I Love Him Though .

Me:Just Go Back To Sleep . *getting upset*

Next Morning

Sonya:So How You Sleep

Me:Like Shit

Sonya:Aha Why

Me:I Woke Up In The Middle Of The Night And Got Into An Argument With My Mom And Then Indie Was Talking About Her Shitty Ass Ex Boyfriend .

Sam:Wow She Need To Cut Him Off And Get With You .

Me:Stop It . She's Stuck On Him . She's Never Gonna Realize Who Actually Loves Her . Which I Have Been Doing For The Past 2 Years.

Sonya:I Know Right . What's For Breakfast .

Me:What You Want .

Just then my mom walked through the door with Bojangles . She smiled at me and gave me the bag . Then Indie Walked Down the stairs slowly sitting next to me .

Mom:This Is For You And Your Friends . I Just Wanted To Say Sorry For Last Night And Not Always Having Enough Time For You .

Me:It's Okay Thanks .

Mom:So Ummm Is This That Girl Last Night .

Me:Yeah My Friend Indie

Mom:You Like Her .

Me:MA OH MY GOD NO !!

Mom:Mmmhmm *walking away*

I looked at indie in the corner of my eye and she was smiling . I knew I was red in the face because my cheeks was burning . They started eating but I put my head down . I cannot believe she said that . After a few minutes of silence I got some food and me and Indie started talking about this project . We decided to do it on Wilma Rudolph like I said . After breakfast we took showers and my mom was gonna take us to the mall . She just wants to apologize with material things . It's whatever .