Chpt.10

Aliyah POV

Awwww that's my baby . I can't believe she said that though . Her family acts like a bunch of asses . Her brother is ugly anyway . I sat on her bed as she started throwing clothes into two bags . Banging came to the door .

HerMom:Indie open this door .

Indie:Leave me alone .

HerMom:Honey let's talk . That girl is just a phase . Your not really gay .

Indie: come on.

She gave me a bag and opened the window . We went outta the window and into the car . She drove off smiling like that shit didn't just happen .

Me:Babe you okay .

Indie:Actually . I never felt better ! I just wanna be with you tonight.

Me:You can stay as long as you want bae .

She smiled and continued driving . When we got to my house I put her clothes up . I put on a movie and got her some snacks since we really didn't eat anything . She pulled me in the bed with her and sat in front of me then started eating . She's such a big baby . But she's my big baby. Sonya had texted me when she posted a pic of us in bed .

Sonya:Y'all good now

Me:Yep .

Sonya:And y'all having movie night without a bitch .

Me:We wasn't really planning on having a movie night . You and Sam can come over if you want .

Sonya:Bitch Already here . Just come open the door .

I shook my head and went to open the door . They was standing there smiling . They came in and got in the bed with us so I went to get more snacks . I sat back behind Indie then gave them the snacks . Me being the person I am I wasn't paying attention to the movie I was to busy licking and sucking on Indies ear .

Indie:Stop it

I rolled my eyes and took out my phone . I didn't really like the movie they was watching so I watched i Am Jazz . I love this show and everything she stands for . I follow her on social media and everything .

About 3 years ago I wasn't really out to people and I didn't want to people to judge me but I word got around and I was bullied for being gay but I wanted to kill myself because of all the judgment but when I seen Jazz I knew I couldn't .

She made me stand my ground . I swear I don't know what i would do if I met her . I personally don't care if she's a transgender I would still fuck her . Idc what ppl think . I know people won't believe me when I say this but I use to talk to her otp . We could never meet up though .

Its a long story of how I started talking to her but I did it . I haven't talked to her lately because she's been going through some things and every since I've been with Indie I told her I really couldn't talk to her like that . I really wanna hit her up and see what she's doing .

Sonya:Lord Jesus .

Sam:I know right .

Indie:What?

Sonya:She watching her obsession .

Indie:What obsession

Sam:She loves Jazz Jennings .

Me:I don't have an obsession so shut up .

Indie:Who

Me:You've never heard of Jazz Jennings . *gasping*

Indie:Nope .

Me:Get away from me *pushing her off*

Indie:Who is the bitch