Chpt.12

Aliyah POV

My damn back was killing me in that corner . My slow self don't even know how I got there . Sam and Sonya just left smiling at me . The hell wrong with them

Me:Baby can you rub my back .

Indie:Okay but do you want that or ya birthday gift.

Me:What's my gift

Indie:You'll see .

Me:What if I want the gift now.

Indie:Really ?

Me:Yep I want it now.

Indie:Okay .

She grabbed a Victoria Secrets bag then went to the bathroom. Y'all know Victoria's Secret is that she's actually a man ...... Lol!!

Indie POV

I removed ALL my clothing then put on the pink thin panties . I'm not putting on a bra . I sprayed some Vanilla Bean perfume that I got from Bath & Body Works. I hope she likes this . I walked out of the bathroom slowly then stood at the door .

When she seen me her mouth opened wide . She motioned for me to come to her . I walked over to her and she spun me around . She pushed me on the bed and kissed all over my body . I didn't want her to be in control so I flipped her over so that I was on top .

Tonight is gonna be a long night !!

Next day

Aliyah POV

I felt kisses being placed on my neck but my eyes wouldn't open . I'm so damn tired yo . Indie had me so weak in every part of my body last night . I felt a hand slap my thighs hard and I jumped up . Indie smirked as she looked up at me . Lord no !! She licked my clit slowly . Her tongue was so cold . She started sucking on my clit hard then was about to put her fingers in me . Lord knows I'm so so sore .

Me:Baby no please . I'm so sore .

She didn't listen all she did was push in me deep . I felt her instantly his my spot. OH MY GOD!! It hurts but it feels so good . She kept hitting it over and over again. My legs started shaking so she started going slower. No no no she gonna let me bust this nut. I grinded on her fingers but she took them out .

Me:What the fuck you doing .

Indie:You awake now .

Me:Yes damnit now please let me finish.

Her fingers went back inside of me deep and fast. I was panting and moaning a mess . My legs started shaking again and sooner than later I came all on her face. She licked me clean then kissed my lips .

Indie:Come down and eat breakfast with me.

Me:Damn didn't you just eat .!!

Indie:Shut up and bring ya ass.

Me:I'm in pain . I can't move. I think my vagina is starting to be swollen shut . It hurt when you was just fingering me .

Indie:So you don't love me *puppy dog face*

Me:Yes baby I love you .

Indie:Then you would come and eat with me .

Me:*sighing*okay I'll be down in a minute

Indie:Yay *running out the room*

I slowly got outta the bed and crawled to the bathroom. I struggled to reach the counter . When I finally sat on it I did my Hygienes . Then I crawled out the room . It was hard getting down the stairs but I got to the kitchen . Even though I fell down a couple of stairs .