54

Aliyah

Me:China*Whispering* China baby make a noise if you can hear me

I heard a bang.

Me:Do it again

She did it again and I followed the sound. I found her tied to a bed post naked. I untied her and took the tape off her mouth.

Me:They didn't rape you did they

China:No. I wanna go home. Aliyah I'm scared *crying*

We heard gun shots and we ducked down.

I gave her my jacket and the joggers I was wearing. Thank god I had on some shorts underneath.

I pulled her along with me. I seen some guy so I hit him in the head. We met T and Micheal in the living room with other dead bodies.

One guy was in the corner holding his knee.

Me:Is that who kidnapped you

She nodded. I shot him in the head twice then we bounced.

The sun was beginning to come up. We got in the car and T drove.

T:Aliyah I'm sorry for you know doing all this to you. I just wanted to protect Marisa. But I can see that you can do it better than me.

Me:It's okay. I understand. Just drop us off at my house.

He dropped us off and I helped her in the house. I took her up to a guest room and got we some clothes.

I went to my room seeing all the girls an Mani sleeping on the bed. There was no room at all for me.

Oh well. I stripped out of my bloody clothes and sighed. I cannot keep this up.

I got in the shower then I made a little pallet on the floor.

I closed my eyes and sighed. Sometimes I feel like I'm just way I've my head. But I guess I gotta take it because I love my wife and daughter and friends.

Id risk my life for them.

I felt two bodies lay next to mines. I look down to see Marisa staring up at me. She kissed my lips and I kissed Mani's forehead.

Me:I Love You

Marisa:I Love You Too

Soon I felt everyone else's body piled on us. I laid Mani on my chest.

I'm complete. My Wife and Daughter are all I need. I can't promise to be perfect but I'll always protect them.

I'm Only Human.