Chpt.41

Aliyah POV

Me:Is she okay

Mom:Yeah I got her some wipes . Annie came over to help me with the kids . How's Marisa doing .

Me:She keeps telling I don't love her and stuff and she doesn't want me to touch her .

Mom:Well she did just experience something terrible . She's traumatized . All she can think about is that man trying to hurt her .

Me:Yeah okay I guess . I'll call you later okay

Mom:Alright stay strong I love you

Me:I love you too .

I hung up my phone and walked back into the room. Since Marisa wouldn't let me touch her I wasn't gonna be able to hold her . So me and T had to sleep on the couch . Everybody had came in to see her but she just covered her face .

Me:Babe

She didn't budge . Her back was turned to me and she hugged on a pillow to hide her face . Bruises went up her arms and ok her back.

I hate it so much . I sighed pulling the covers over me . T was up plotting and shit .

Marisa:Turn the light on*whispering*

We both looked at her and I turned on the light . For the rest of the night I not a peep of sleep and neither did T. He sat beside me and we was just talking about what happened and what was gonna happen .

Marisa:ALIYAH HELP ME PLEASE.....NO STOP STOP

I jumped up and so did T. Marisa was curled up crying hard . I got in bed with her holding her .

Marisa:No stop don't touch me .

Me:Sorry I-I just thought-

Marisa:No .!

I got outta the bed and sat back down . Tears fell from my eyes and T rubbed my back . I know she doesn't mean it but it still hurts . She soon feel asleep again .

Next day

Me:You want something to eat . 

She nodded as she played with her fingers . I got up about to walk outta the door.

Marisa:No! Don't leave . T can you do it .

He nodded then left . I sat there looking at me .

Marisa:C-can you hold me

Me:Are you sure

Marisa:Please

I got in bed with her and sat behind her . I held her from behind as she rested her head on my chest.

Marisa:I'm sorry .*holding my hand* It's my fault it happened

Me:No it's not baby . You didn't deserve that .

Marisa:Please don't do anything to get sent away . I-I need you .

Me:Baby I don't think I cant just sit around knowing he's out there .

Marisa:Baby please . Promise me . Our daughter needs you

Me:*sighing*Okay I promise .

T came back with her breakfast and she ate . I sat in silence holding her .

Marisa:Can we go home .

I nodded grabbing some more clothes for her . She went in the bathroom .

Marisa:ALIYAH*screaming*

Me:What baby what's wrong*running in *

She was in the corner crying . The lights was off so I turned them on. I picked her up putting her on the counter . She held onto me for dear life .