Chpt.3

Aliyah POV

I picked at my food with my fork and we sat in silence . It was awkward as hell . I sighed thinking about the kiss . Did she like it ? I mean it seemed like she did . Chris has got to go . I will not let him come back into her life and ruin it for me . I pushed my food away and rested my head on my fist . I wasn't really hungry .

Mom:Honey What's Wrong

Me:Nothing I'm Just Not In The Mood For Eating .

Sonya:Aliyah .... Turning Down Food *gasping*

Sam:Are You Sick Yo . Do You Need A Doctor ?

Me:No I'm Good Just Not Hungry .

Sonya:Nope Eat Last Time You Went A Day Without Food . It Was World War II.

Sam:I Swear. I Still Have That Cut In My Side .

Me:No Im Good .

They all looked at me . Then at Indie. Sonya was trying to be a damn detective . I sighed and ate a little of my food . After that we went home . I was silent the whole ride . When we got to my house I went straight to my room and cuddled into my pillow .

Sonya POV

Me: What Did You Do .

Indie:I Didn't Do Nothing . We Had Ran Into Chris And They Got Into It And I Said Something Then I Didn't Wanna Talk About It Then That's When She Stopped Talking .

Me: Ugh I Know She's Gonna Hate Me For This . But That Girl Is In Love With Your Ass .

Sam:Yeah Your All She Thinks About . And It's Annoying . That Dumbass Ex Of Yours Was The Reason She Kept It Hidden .

Indie: I Know She Likes Me . But I'm Not Into Girls .

Me:It's Not The Gender That Counts . It's How You Feel About Someone. Fuck That She's A Girl .

Sam:Get Your Ass Up In That Room And Make Our Bestfriend Happy Damnit .

Indie:Okay Dang

Indie POV

I rushed up the stairs and into her room . I took off my shoes and slid into the bed beside her.

Me:Aliyah?

Aliyah:I'm Sorry Okay . I Cannot Hide My Feelings For You. I Want You Badly. That Dumb Ex Of Yours Is Gonna Ruin My Chances . And All Your Gonna Do Is Go Back To Him Once He Ask For You To Be With Him Again . And I Can't Bare That So I'm Gonna This Is The Nicest Way As Possible. Please Leave And Don't Come Back . *crying*

Me:What No ? I Don't Want To Leave. I'm Not Gonna Say Yes To Him. Your Supposed To Help Me Get Over Him .

Aliyah:I Said Please Leave . I Will Gladly Do This Project Alone And Just Put Our Names On It But Get Out Now!!

Tears streamed down from my eyes and I put back on my shoes . I got my things and Sonya took me home . I cried the while way home . She was trying to comfort me but it wasn't working . I didn't know this would have such a big effect on me . Fuck I actually care about this friendship . Her telling me to get out hurt my heart badly . I guess in the one who fucked up now .

Back at school

Indie POV

I haven't talked to Aliyah in days and now we in class and she won't even look at me. It's fucking killing me . I tried texting her and calling her but she doesn't respond . I sighed as I walked I to class . Aliyah was sitting in her seat talking to Sonya . By the way Sonya has been really helpful . She keeps me updated with Aliyah . I'm Just Gonna Admit It . I wanna be with her . But I'm scared of what people will say. And I've been really lonely lately. Chris texted me and we started back talking and now we back together. He apologized for everything and said he wasn't gonna do if again so yeah. I pick a seat behind Aliyah and put my head down .