Chpt.15

Aliyah POV

I put a $50 on the table and walked out of the restaurant . Tears streamed down my face as I drove all the way home . I was on the phone with Lisa telling her what happened while still crying . When I got home she was waiting at the door . We sat on the couch while she held me .

Lisa:Its okay . I know your hurting but maybe she is in love with you . Maybe she just got with this Jeremy guy to get her mind off of you nd then she actually caught feeling for him . She probably doesn't wanna break his heart .

Me:But it's not fair . She has my heart how am I suppose to just get over this . I hate my life . I know I wanted her to be happy with him but I just wish she till was in love with me . Do you think we could ever get back together ?

Lisa:To be honest I don't know . You guys was made for each other but you have to understand that some people don't realize what their doing while it . Just give her time to let your words sink in and I promise she's gonna come around . And when she does let her speak then you okay .

Me:Okay . Thanks . Your the best ever .

Lisa:I know*smiling* Now chocolate Ice cream with peach vodka or cookies and cream with tequila

Me:Can we mix it please *pouting*

Lisa:Sure .

Lisa POV

I know what you thinking . Why am I giving advice to someone that I'm in love with. Well she doesn't know that I'm like really in love with her she just know I love her . I just want her happy . Though it's not with me it's still worth making her smile .

Everyday I wake up wishing she was all mines but every morning it's a disappointment . When we have sex which is Love making to me I just want to hold her all night and stare at her . Like you ever just know that person that you want so bad but you know you can't have them . That how it is .

I made us some shots and mixed the ice cream up . She smiled when I have it to her . God why did it have to fall so deep in love with this amazing person . I know all about her pass and how she killed that guy for Indie . I think that was some what sweet because it showed she'd do anything for that girl. I wish she was like that with me .

Is do anything to get her to be mines . And yet this girl up here wanting to not take her back and stuff and having another boyfriend . That girl don't know what she got .

Aliyah:Can we watch The Golden Girls . Please

Me:Sure baby .

I turned to the recordings of the show . She loves this show . I've actually gotten use to it . And it's interesting . She took some shots with me and fed me
Some Ice cream . When we was done I washed the bowls .

Me:Hey Liyah I'm bout to go home okay . You good .

Aliyah:No please don't go . I need you.!

I sighed and sat back in the couch . Why am I so in love with her . I feel like she wants me for certain things . But I can't help but come to her side when she needs me . She laid on my lap and I played in her hair .

Aliyah:Lisa . Thanks for everything you do for me . I know I can't be the easiest person to deal with . But you've stuck with me through it . I know how you feel about me . I Love You Lisa .

My heart pounded in my chest . She was looking me dead in my eyes .

Me:Your welcome . I Love You Too . And I understand the things your going through . Everybody needs someone at some point of time .

Aliyah:Yeah but you've really been there .

She sat up and pulled me in for a kiss . She planted one on my lips .