Chpt.39

Aliyah POV

I pulled up to our new house everybody was here already . I walked in the house and they was eating Chinese . I didn't give a fuck about that now .

Me:SONYA BATHROOM NOW!!!

I walked to the bathroom as she was right behind me . I slammed the door behind her .

Me:OH MY FUCKING GOD I CANT BELIEVE BITCHES THESE DAYS DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED TO ME .

Sonya:Okay okay wait wait wait calm down . Deep breathes .

I did as told then calmed down a little .

Sonya:Okay talk slowly .

Me:Okay so tell me why I was at a club right because Carly had asked me to take her there so as the good person I am I did . When we got there she introduced me to her cousins SO . A bihhh had to pee so I went to the bathroom and did my stuff or whatever . So I was my hands and her cousin Carmexa walks in . Now this bitch when in . She started sucking on my neck and I pushed her off telling her I was married and she still didn't listen . She unbuttoned my pants an everything I was like what the FUCK . WHO ON THE FUCKING PLANET RAISED THIS BITCH TO DO SHIT LIKE THAT . I had to get the fuck outta there .

Sonya:Damn yo . Do you got hickeys because if Marisa saw em you fucked .

I looked in the mirror and let out a sigh of relief . I didn't have any marks on me . We talked for like 10 more minutes then we out .

Marisa:Papíí you good .

Me:Hmmm oh yeah I'm just hungry .

I sat in the living room with everybody and ate my food .

T:Where did you go .

Me:I had to take someone somewhere .

Vanessa:Who

Me:M-man what's with the questions *snapping *

Marisa:Babe chill

Me:I'm sorry . Where mani

Marisa:Sleep . Come with me right quick

I put down my food and walked with her to our room . God I love this room . I laid on the bed and she got on top of me .

Marisa:You okay Papíí

Me:Yeah I'm just tired of people tryna come at me because I only want you babe.

Marisa:I Love You

Me:I Love You More*kissing her*

Marisa:So babe guess whett

Me:No stop it I hate when you use the ghetto voice I like your normal white girl voice .

Marisa:Shut Up I do not have a white girl voice *pouting*

Me:Yes you do .

Marisa:Whatever ion wanna talk to you no more .

Me:Yes you do .

I kissed on her neck holding her down . If I could fuck her right now I would . She lucky too! I licked all on her ear and sucked on her ear lobe making her moan.

Me:Tell me baby*whispering *

Marisa:Fuck Papíí I want you inside of me .

Me:Yeah...*licking*

Marisa:Yes Please Papíí

Me:Well to bad we can't because bets believe I would have that dick buried deep inside of you .