Chpt.37

Marisa POV

I hate that this have such a big effect on her . I mean my dad isn't in my life but I don't give a damn about the man because he was never there . T was always a the man of the house so he was the "father figure" to me . When she finally came back in the room she put on clothes .

Me:Where you going .

Aliyah:Ummm the cemetery . I haven't been there since I was 5.

Me:You want me to come .

Aliyah:Sure*wiping her eyes *

I put on my shoes and we got into her car . I held her hand as she drove . When we pulled up she didn't even wanna get out of the car . So I pulled her out and followed her to the grave . She stood in front of it and I hugged on her side .

She cried silently as I held her . There moments like these that I just wanna break down with her but I know I can't . I have to stay strong for her .

We stayed here for about a hour and a half talking . She was telling me about all the things they use to do . We laughed and she cried some more but then she was okay . I drove us to her moms because that's where she wanted to go .

Ms.P:Hey what y'all doing here .

Aliyah:We just came from seeing dad's grave .

Ms.P:Oh*sadly*......Ummm how did that go.

Aliyah:It was ok. What you been up to.

Ms.P:Nothing much .

We sat in an awkward silence for a while . Her mom needed to be alone so we left . This guy has an effect on both of them . Wow .

Me:Baby you hungry

Aliyah:Yes .... I want some Subway .

Me:Okay .

I drove us to subway and got our food then we went to her house . When we got there a car was sitting on the side . Once we got out I didn't recognize the person .

Aliyah POV

What the fuck is Carrie doing here . We got out of the car and so did she . She was dressed in black . She pulled out a gun aiming for Marisa . Oh hell no I got in front of her as the gun went off .

Marisa:ALIYAHH

I felt my body get weak as I fell to the ground. I heard the sound of the car pulling off . Marisa called the ambulance then carried me in the house .

My back is hurting and my vision is blurry . I can feel my eyes trying to close .

Marisa:No No No open your eyes for me baby .

Me:I can't .

Marisa:Yes you can baby . Please . You can't go now . You was supposed to propose to me . *crying* and I was supposed to be a bridezilla . I was gonna have you a babygirl. We was supposed to be happy*crying harder*

Me:Shhhh...baby just hold me .

I closed my eyes as she rocked me back and forth . I felt myself slip away slowly .