Chpt.28

Aliyah's POV

Me:Baby wake up .

Marisa:Nooo*whining*

Me:Baby ..... Get Up

She said nothing. I'm sure the shower is ready so I picked her up and we got in the shower . I washed both of our bodies and dried us off . I dressed both of us . She was still sleep . I brushed her teeth and mines too . Then I took my medicine then got my room key and our phones .

I picked up Marisa and put a blanket over her . I closed the door and we got into the elevator . When we got to T's room she was still sleep . I knocked on the door and T opened it .

T:She still sleep

Me:Yep*walking in*

I sat down with her still in my arms .

Sonya:She is a big baby .

Me:But she's my big baby

T:Whatever y'all missed breakfast so y'all gonna have to go get some food.

Sam:So what y'all wanna do today

Me:I don't know I j-

I was cut off by my phone ringing. I rolled my eyes and looked at it. I was shocked when I seen who it was . I quickly put Marisa on the bed and stepped out of the room .

Me:Hello

Jazz:Hey Liyah what's up

Me:Oh my gosh how are you . I didn't even think you still had my number

Jazz:Yes I do . So how have you been

Me:Umm I've been really good what about you

Jazz:I'm doing good. Do you wanna meet up so we can catch up

Me:Umm now

Jazz:Yeah unless you have something else to do .

Me:No I can come . Where at .

Jazz:Umm I'm kinda hungry how about Burger King

Me:Okay I'll be there in a few

Jazz:Okay cool . I'll see you then

Me:Okay bye

I hung up the phone and smiled . I haven't heard from her in so long . Maybe I could make it back before Marisa starts complaining . I went in the room grabbing my stuff and walking out of the hotel . I got in my car and headed to Burger King . When I got there jazz was sitting at a table . I sat across from her .

Jazz:Hey beautiful

Me:Hey . If you don't mind imma get some food I'm really hungry .

She nodded and we went to order some food . We got our drinks then started talking .

Me:So what's been going on with you .

Jazz:Nothing much really . But ummm what's happened Liyah. After your birthday .

Me:Well your remember Indie , my girlfriend from the party

Jazz:Yes

Me:Well she's my ex now

Jazz:OMG really . Tell me everything .

Me:Okay well we was at the mall and I couldn't find he . When I did she was bleeding and she said she was raped . I ran after the dude that did it and I killed him in front of everybody . The judge gave me two years in a insane asylum . I couldn't have no visitors When I got out I went on to finish college . I started getting a check every week for my disabilities . Over the time . Indie fell outta love with me . It took 8 years to reconnect . But I was too late . I had met another friend Lisa ,and I fell in love but I got heart broken by her rejecting me . She loved me but I was too stupid to realize what was happening . So when I got rejected I tried to kill myself . But another girl Vanessa that I had met called the ambulance . I was depressed I moved and nobody knew where I lived. Then Sonya introduce me to someone names Marisa . She is everything . She's such a big baby and she has the heart of a 3 year old . I love it . And I love her .