Chpt.38

1 year and 2 months later

Ariana Yamani Boze Born at 4:15am , Lincoln Parkway Hospital . 7 pounds , 6 ounces .

Marisa POV

I held my little baby girl in my arms with tears running down my face . She's so pretty . Aliyah was so excited when I passed her to her . I could tell she was in love with her already.

Nurse:What's her name .

Me:Ariana Yamani Boze

Nurse:That's so cute .

She left the room and our moms walks in along with T and Chandler and TJ , there son.

Mom:Awww can we hold her

Me:If you can get her away from Aliyah

Ms.P:Aliyah let me see my grandchild

Aliyah:No ma I'm holding her .

Ms.P:Girl if you don't hand over her you'll be a patient at this hospital .

She rolled her eyes and gave Ariana to her.

T:How you feeling sis .

Me:Tired .

TJ:Tia!!

I picked him up hugging him. This little boy is a handful when he wants to be.

Chandler:She is so cute . She looks like you .

Me:Thanks . 

After they left Sonya , Vanessa, Indie, and Joshua came in . They held her and then they left. Aliyah laid in the bed with me and I FINALLY got to hold my beautiful baby again.

Aliyah:Baby she's so pretty . Just like you .

She pecked my lips as I fed Ariana .

Me:We need her a nickname .

Aliyah:Baby look at them cheeks . Chipmunk .

Me:Hell No*laughing*

Aliyah:Okay how about Mani

Me:Okay I like that .

I stared at my the ring on my finger . Never would I thought that id be married and having a kid . I love it. Aliyah took my hand and kissed it .

Aliyah:Don't ever take it off .

Me:I won't Papíí.

She kissed my lips and I cuddled up under her with Mani on me . Soon I started falling asleep.

Hours later

Aliyah POV

Man I'm so damn happy. Finally this little girl is here and I couldn't have been happier . I got up from the bed and Mani was just wide eyed awake . How come she didn't like ....cry . I picked her up and she smiled at me . Awwww that's she's so cute .

Me:Hey Princess what's up Witcha.

She grinned at me while grabbing my finger . I can't wait to take her home . We haven't move in our new house yet . Everything is in there but we wanted to wait until Mani was born . Her room is ready but I think she's gonna be sleeping with us for a while .

We also decided to keep Marisa's house and I brought it from T . So we have two houses . Marisa's furniture is still in there we just have new furniture in the new house . After we fully move into the new house we was thinking about renting the place out .

Marisa got a job actually as a Children's Mentor . Luckily she doesn't have to go to work for a while so we can spend time with our baby girl . The nurse came in and she had to take her away . I might as well go get us some food .