Chpt.25

Marisa POV

Me:Baby I want some pancakes . *putting on my shirt*

Aliyah:Okay we can go to IHOP . *brushing her teeth*

Me:Okay

I brushed my teeth then watched my face . I grabbed my phone and took some pictures . She wanted me to put some braids in her hair so I did . She grabbed our stuff and we met everybody in the lobby .

T:Morning Yall*smiling*

Aliyah:Nigga you mighty happy . You talked to that girl last night

T:Yep. And she's actually from where we live. She was just visiting her mom . And we got a date this weekend .

Me:Awww my brothers getting a girlfriend .

T:Shut up

Aliyah:I can't wait to hear how this goes . But do not smash on the first date unless she's really asking for it like your sister did .

Me:Shut up he doesn't need to know that*hitting her*

Indie:Y'all come one I'm hungry

Lisa:Where we eating

Aliyah:IHOP

Sonya:YASSS food

Sam:Babe you say that all the time

Sonya:Yeah but food is life

She's so right . Aliyah sighed out and we got into the RV. When we got to IHOP I was so excited to eat some damn pancakes . I was jumping around . I love food .

Aliyah:Calm down baby you'll get ya pancakes .

I calmed down as the waitress walked over to us .

Waitress:What can I get you to drink

Lisa:Lemonade

David:Coke

Indie:Sweet tea

Joshua:Sprite

Sonya:Sweet tea

Sam:Sunkis

T:Sprite

Aliyah:Pepsi

Me:Sweet tea

Lisa:I think you've had enough sugar .

My smile quickly turned into a frown. Excuse me .

Me:What's that suppose to mean .

Lisa:Well if you don't know then I can't help you . Your acting like a child

I slumped in the seat . I don't want pancakes anymore . Aliyah put her arm around me and kissed my cheek .

Aliyah:Don't listen to her baby. I love your enthusiasm .

Me:Yeah I guess .

Sonya:Yeah don't listen to her . She's just mad because you got a good one .

Me:Mmhmn

T:Lisa see what you did . She ain't happy no more .

Lisa:Oh well

I think I should just not be excited if people don't like it . I thought my enthusiasm would make others smile but I guess not . The waiter brought our drinks out and took our orders . I still ordered some pancakes with bacon and hash browns . Aliyah went to ask the waitress something then sat back beside me . I laid my head on her shoulder as she put her arm around me .