Chpt.34

Sonya POV

Me:What are you doing Vanessa  .

Vanessa:I want you*kissing on my neck*

Me:No I cant*pushing her off *You are my Best friends ex. And I'm with Sam

Vanessa:I know but.....I can't help it .And I'm sure she won't mind because she's with Marisa.

Me:No Vanessa stop

She got on top of me pushing me down on the bed . Though she's sexy as hell I have Sam . This isn't right . She sucked on my chest making me moan. Fuck she's getting me turned on. Shit stop her . I know Sam has been unfaithful a few times but I can't do the same .

She unbuttoned my pants and pulled off my shirt . Why am I letting this girl do this to me . She pulled off her clothes and her pants . A knock came at the door and we stopped . Shit shit shit.

Aliyah:Sonya open this door .

Vanessa shook her head no .

Aliyah:SONYA

I jumped up and opened the door . She folded her arms as she walked in.

Me:Aliyah I can

Aliyah:How could you do this to Sam . What are you gonna tell him.

Me:Wait Huh? Do you not see me with her .Slap me yell at me it something .

Aliyah:Why would I do that

Me:Because she's y'all use to talk

Aliyah:I don't care about that . Y'all grown do what you want . But how could you do this to Sam .

Me:Wait so your telling me your not mad that this is happening

Aliyah:No . Vanessa didn't get all upset when she met Marisa she supported our relationship and whatever so I'm just gonna support whatever y'all got going on . I just wish you would've told me you was hitting that .

Me:I'm not

Vanessa:Not yet .

Aliyah:Look I don't care what y'all do but I know you got some explaining to do with Sam .

Me:Ummm okay .

Aliyah:Okay don't be too loud okay my wife is sleeping in the next room.*walking out*

I stood there dumb folded as the door closed behind us . I didn't expect her to react to it like that . Wow . I guess I don't have to turn down Vanessa  . Her arms pulled me onto the bed .

Vanessa:Now let's finish what I started

She unclipped her bra and threw it somewhere . Shit . She pushed her nipple in my mouth and I sucked in it . Her moans was so sexy . I suck on her other nipple giving it the same pleasure .

Vanessa:Damn Sonya . *moaning*

I have a feeling this is gonna be fun .

Next morning

Aliyah POV

Marisa:Baby go sit down the food is almost ready .

Me:What if I want something that your not offering .*rubbing her ass*

Right now we in the kitchen and she was fixing mixed fruit . I'm standing behind her whispering in her ear .

Marisa:Sttoooppp Papíí.

Me:Well hurry up with my food woman .

I slapped her ass then went to sit at the island . Sonya walked in and I smirked at her . I know what you think . Why am I not made that they fucked it's because I don't care what they do .