Chpt.44

Aliyah in mm

Marisa POV

Days later

I walked to my car seeing a note and roses . Aliyah had been doing stuff like this every since we came from the mall days ago. I'm over that I guess . I can't help that I get jealous .

All this is sweet though. I opened the note.

Baby please stop being mad at me . I Love You and I only want you. I have a surprise for you tonight . I hope you like it . ❤️

  Yours Forever
         Aliyah

Awww how sweet. Ughh I hate when I try to be upset with her because she always does stuff like this . I got into my car and drove home . Today Mani stayed at home with Aliyah so I don't have to worry bout her. When I got home a Rose was on the door .

I took it then walked in the house . The lights was dim and rose petals was everywhere along with lit candles . Awwww.

Me:Papíí?

I went into the kitchen but she wasn't there . I walked upstairs to our room and she was laying on the bed with nothing on . God she's sexy. She got off the bed pulling me close to her . She pulled off my clothes kissing on my body . I gotta feeling this is gonna be a good day .

4 hours later

Me:Mani don't eat that off the floor . Ughhhh Eewwww. LIYAH COME GET YOUR CHILD .

She came upstairs and into the room. I laid over the bed with barley enough covers to cover my ass . I don't even have the energy to pop Mani . Shit I barely had enough to call Aliyah up here .

Aliyah:What she do now .

Me:Eatin stuff off the floor .

Aliyah:She's 2 bae what are you gonna expect . *picking her up*

Me:Whatever . Why do I only have a little ass blanket on my body .

Aliyah:I pulled the covers off the bed when you kept tryna cover your body when you "couldn't take it anymore"or whatever that's supposed to means *laughing*

Me:..........Get Out!

She winked at me leaving . Ughhh I need some cover it's cold as hell in here . I pulled the covers of the floor  and snuggled up . But someone busted through the door .

TJ:Tia Get Up Get Up*jumping on the bed*

Chandler:Oh hey Marisa I was looking for you

Ma:Marisa I need help picking out some more paint for the kitchen .

T:Aye sis you wanna hit up the mall

Mani:MAAAAAAA

I swear to God if one more person comes in here and say something to me imma scream .

Aliyah:Babe !!!!!

Me:OHHHH MY FUCKING GOD EVERYBODY GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!!!!

They jumped and scrambled out of the room . Except Aliyah .

Aliyah:I pay bills up in this bitch I go where I want .