Chpt.7

Indie POV

This was a shock to me I cannot believe she didn't tell me that . Like I don't even know if she's dangerous or not . I mean that won't change how I feel for her but it's certainly something I should be aware about . I walked into the room she was in and she was sitting there eating .

Me:So You Didn't Think It Wasn't Important To Tell Me .

Aliyah:*sighing* I Didn't Wanna Tell You Because I Didn't Want You To Think I Was Crazy .

Me:No Just Because You Have These Things Don't Mean That Your Crazy It Just Means Your Different . Different Is Good .

Aliyah:NO THE FUCK ITS NOT NORMAL. I HATE MY LIFE. ITS ALL HIS FAULT HE HAD TO LEAVE. *crying*

Me:Baby Calm Down . I Know Your Hurting Right Now But Please Just Trust Me It's Normal For Some People . Come Here Baby Please.

I walked over to her and she pushed me . I walked back over to her and this time she let me put her in my lap . Her tears were falling from her eyes and I wiped them away .

Me: I Know You Might Feel Like It's His Fault But You Gotta Understand That Everyone Has A Time To Go . And His Was Just Early . Do You Think He Did It On Purpose .

Aliyah:No*sniffing* I Just Wish He Was Here .

Me:He's Always Been Here . Watching Over You . Do You Have A Picture?

Aliyah:Yeah

She went into a drawer and took out the picture . It was her as a baby and her father holding her . They look so much a lot . I put it down and held her in my arms .

Aliyah:So Are You Gonna Leave

Me:Never .

Aliyah:Promise

Me:Promise .

I pecked her lips and she laid went to get something . She returned with a blue bag with her name on it . She then emptied it out and pill bottles fell onto the bed . She sat in front of me and I wrapped my arms around her .

Aliyah:This Bottle Is For My Depression*holding up a pill bottle * I Have To Take Two A Day . This Bottle Is For Me Being Bipolar But I Don't Think I Am *Holding a pink bottle* I Have To Take One A Day . And For The Multiple Personality I Have To Take One Every Day Also.

Me:Why Are They So Big .

Aliyah: I Don't Know . I Don't Think I Have Multiple Personality . Just A Imaginary Friend . His Name Is Clarence And Sometimes We Argue And  Sometimes We Best Friends . I Only Talk To Him When I'm Alone Though .

Me:Does Clarence Like Our Relationship .

Aliyah:I Haven't Told Him Yet.. He Doesn't Have A Dad Either*looking down* So I Guess That's Why We Have The Same Pain. Sometimes Clarence He Tells Me To Just Forget About The Medicine And Just Chill And I Do It . And Then When I Do That I End Up Just Wilding Out .

Me:You Should Try To Ignore His Bad Decisions Baby. Clarence Doesn't Sound Like A Good Influence .

Aliyah:Nahhh He Just Likes To Chill A lot .

Me:Okay . Finish Eating Okay I'll Be Back .

Aliyah:Okay *grabbing the plate*

I walked downstairs with the bag of pills and sat the on the table .

Me:This Is Too Much Medication . Ain't Nothing Wrong With Her These Damn Pills Are Making Her Like This .

Sonya:I Said The Same Thing But Hey I'm Not The Doctor . So How You Feel About Her Having This Stuff