Chpt.6

Aliyah POV

Indie:Bitch Do You Wanna Fight Because I'm Down For Whatever .

We just got off the bus and we are in the parking lot of school . Diamond and Indie got to arguing . It was amusing to me actually I was so dead . I'm not gonna let then fight though but if they do I'm jumping in .

Diamond:I Mean It's Whatever * putting her hair up*

Indie:Shit Let's Get It Poppin

Me:No No No . Y'all Not Fighting Because Ain't Nothing To Fight Over . Diamond I'm With Indie I Do Not Nor Will I Want You . There Are Plenty Of Others Around .

Diamond: Whatever That Hoe Ain't Worth It

Indie: HOE ? BITCH I GOT YOUR HOE .

She was about to run up but I grabbed her and threw her over my shoulder . I told Sonya go start my car and she did

Indie:LET ME FUCKING GO IMMA KILL THIS BITCH

I put her in the car and buckled her up and Sonya drove off . I pulled her face towards me and I told her to calm
down . She still had a attitude so I put my hand in her shorts and played with her clit . She started calming down while I sucked on her neck . I put a finger inside of her and she gasped .

Sonya:Hey Stop That Back There .

Me:Shut Up

I continued to suck and bite on her neck while fingering her. She was trying to not moan but that wasn't working . I sped up my fingers and her whole body jerked. Her panting and moaning slowly came to a stop . I took my fingers out of her and sucked her cum off them . Mmmm she taste like caramel .

Sonya:Nasty Bitches

Me:Don't Be Mad At Me . I Was Just Doing My Job .

Indie laid her head on me and wrapped her arms around me . She was starting to doze off .

Me:You And Sam Gonna Stay Over . I'm Not Going To School Tomorrow.

Sonya:Yeah We'll Stay . Me Either .

Once we got to my house I picked up Indie and put her in my bed then I went to get our bags . Her mom had texted her and I just told her she was staying over . Her mom don't know of me and don't know me and Indie date . Sonya and Sam was gonna come over later . I sat on my bed watching The PJs then Indie woke up and sat on my lap . She put her head in the crook of my neck and went right back to sleep . I took some pictures and posted them then I gently laid down with her on me . I texted Sonya just incase I was sleep so she knows where the spare key is .

Me:Baby Are You Awake.

Obviously not . I just wanted to make sure she was sleeping because I'm horny . Me being the Idgaf person I am I just took off all her clothes without waking her . Then I went under the covers and licked her clit slowly . I felt her move a little but she wasn't awake. I rubbed her clit and she jumps up .

Indie:What You Doing

Me:I'm Horny

Indie:Baby Not Now I'm Sleepy .

Me:Ughh Whatever .

Indie:You Mad At Me Now

Me:No *laying down *

Indie:I Promise You Can Have It Later Okay .

Me:Okay

She pulled me into her and pulled off all my clothes .

Indie POV

Lord she got nice tittes . I licked my lips and pulled her on top of me . Since she got me naked we gonna sleep naked together . I rubbed in her ass which I knew she didn't like but she let me . Soon she was knocked out on my tittes then I fell asleep .