Chpt.42

Marisa POV

I didn't mean it . I just don't want her seeing me like this . I feel so filthy. Tears rolled down her eyes as Sonya walked in.

Sonya:What's wrong

Aliyah:Nothing . I'm gonna go *walking out*

When she left my heart broke . I need her but I can't let her see me like this . Waiting on me hand and foot . Sonya sat beside me .

Sonya:What Happened

Me:I told her I Hate Her .

Sonya:Why

Me:Because she doesn't deserve me . I'm a hoe . I hate myself . She's my everything but I can't continue to hurt her anymore.

Two days later

Aliyah POV

I missed my wife and daughter so much. I just wanna hold them in my arms but I can't . The love of my life said she Hates me . That makes me feel like shit. But I Love Her So Fucking Much . I've been at Indies house crying my eyes out .

But I have to go back home to get clothes . I opened the door and All the lights was off . I heard Marisa screaming my name . I ran up to my room and she was curled up covering her ears crying hard . I picked her up sitting her in my lap.

Marisa:Baby I-I'm sorry . I swear I d-didn't mean it . Please don't leave me again*crying*

Me:Shhhh baby I got you*rubbing her back*

She sobbed on my shoulder holding me tight as ever . I heard her snoring after 15 minutes of her crying. I kissed her lips laying down with her in my arms . Every time I moved she'd grip me tighter .

Me:I love you so much*whispering*

I wish this wasn't happening to her . I wanna make her happy . Maybe I could like take her on a picnic to show her I love her .

Me:Aye yo Sonya

Sonya:Yeah

Me:Can you come over . I wanna do something for Marisa and I need someone to watch her

Sonya:Ight I'm omw .

I put my phone up and waited . I rubbed on Marisa back . When Sonya got here she sat on the chair . I slowly VERY carefully and went downstairs . I got out a basket making sandwiches and I packed fruit and some water . I pack a bunch of stuff .

Marisa POV

I woke up sweating like hell . OMG where is Aliyah she said she wouldn't leave . I seen Sonya but I didn't want her I wanted Aliyah .

Sonya:Calm down . She's downstairs doing something .

Me:Tell her to come here

Sonya:LIYAH YOUR WIFE WANTS YOU .

I heard footsteps coming then she walked in . I jumped on her hugging her .

Aliyah:Baby I'm here . I was just packing .

Me:Packing? Where are you going *frowning*

Aliyah:Calm down . I'm taking you out okay .

Me:I don't wanna go outside .

Aliyah:Baby I promise nothing is gonna happen .

Me:No

Aliyah:Yes . We going out. I'm not taking No for an answer okay . You need fresh air . Okay

I only nodded .

Aliyah:If it makes you feel better T and Michael are coming to watch us okay .