Chpt.45

Marisa POV

So all the girls decided that we was gonna go to the club tonight . And when we get there everybody just went wild . So girls just walking up to Aliyah dancing with her and that's cool . I'm sitting here talking to Vanessa and that's when Sonya came up to us telling to look at Aliyah and Indie.

When I did they was making out in the corner . What the fuck . I'm so fucking mad right now .

Vanessa:Oh my god what are you gonna do .?

I got up from the bar and walked over them . I pulled Indie off her and slapped the hell outta Aliyah .

Me:You fucking cheating ass bitch . I hate you and I never wanna see you again . Take your fucking ring because I'm done.*crying*

I threw my ring at her and walked out of the club . Sonya followed . I called me an Uber then waited .

Sonya:Come here boo it's okay

I cried on her shoulder as she hugged on me . How could she do something like that .

Aliyah:Baby please let me explain.

Me:No Get away from me .

Aliyah:Baby I didn't mean to it was an accident . I sw-

She started throwing up all over the brick wall . Great she's drunk .

Aliyah:Baby please don't leave me . I'm sorry .

Me:No leave me alone .

The Uber car pulled up and I got in . I told them where to take me which was my old house . I paid him then went in the house and cried on the couch . Aliyah was calling me and texting me .

I didn't answer though because she hurt me do bad . I mean she was drunk . Maybe she wasn't in her right state of mind . But still that doesn't give her a right to do that .

I went to go get a tub of orange ice cream and watched Netflix until I fell asleep on the couch.

Two days later

Aliyah POV

Me:I swear on everything I didn't mean for that to happen .

Well me and you both know it but she doesn't

Me:I wasn't thinking correctly i was drunk for god sakes . And plus she cheated on me and she actually fucked the girl . All I did was kiss Indie .

I understand. But she feels different . I mean your not gonna just let her leave like that . She's your wife . And besides Your Only Human

Me:I know . I just want her back home so bad .

Then what are you sitting here talking to me for . Go over there and demand for her to let you explain. Don't take no for an answer take charge . Be aggressive . Chicks love that .

Me:Okay I need a shower first .

I got up from the bed brushed my teeth, washed my face , then got in the shower . After that I put on some sweatpants and a crop top hoodie with my forces . I sprayed some Vanilla Bean on me then looked at myself in the mirror .

Yes that better . Now get some food in you because you haven't ate in two days . And we gonna go over there and talk to her

Me:Are you sure she'll listen

Yes

I grabbed my phone and keys locking up the house then headed to Marisa's old house . I knocked on the door . Wait what ? I have a fucking key .