Chpt.14

Aliyah POV

Lisa:Please I wanna watch it .

Me:Lisa that's a kids movie

Lisa:Pleaseeee Liyah.*pouting*

Me:Fine, Fine

I clicked on the movie then started eating my spaghetti again. She was so excited to watch this movie . Honestly I don't care as long as this food get in my body I'm good .

When I got done with my food I went to my room . I laid on my bed and got on my phone .

Lisa:LIYAH SOMEONES AT THE DOOR FOR YOU .!!!

Me:WHO?

Lisa:A GIRL NAMED CARRIE .

I rolled my eyes nd got up . Carrie needs to leave me the hell . Every since that one night we fucked she's been clingy as heck . I walked to the door and she smiled at me .

Carrie:Hey baby

Me:I'm not your baby . What you want !

Carrie:What me can't come see you no more

Though her Jamaican accent is sexy she gets on my nerves .

Me:Yeah you can but everytime you see me you tryna fuck .

Carrie:Dats not true . I just wanna see what you was doing .

Me:I'm chillin with Lisa

Carrie:Who is she to you

Me:None of ya damn business .  ...... Look just go Carrie

Carrie:Give me a kiss

Me:No leave

Carrie:Fine whatever *leaving*

I slammed the door and rubbed my temples . This be getting out of hand . I even still have to deal with Diamond .

Lisa:You okay .

Me:Mmhmm*laying on her*

Lisa:You sure . You look tired .

Me:I am . Tired of bullshit

Lisa:I know right.!

It became quiet between us . All you could hear was the tv . She started rubbing my thighs and sucking on my neck . Lisa is a sexual person so like anything she does is in a sexual way .

🎵I'm sorry ,Ian sorry , I'm sorry , Ian sorry nigga nah🎵

I groaned and picked up my phone .

Me:What !!

Indie:Well excuse me .

Me:Ohh mmm sorry ... W-what did you n-need.

Lisa stuck her fingers inside of me and started pumping. I tried to tell her to stop because I was on the phone but she wouldn't . She laid me down on my back and took off my pants . I felt her wet tongue enter me slowly .

Indie:Well I was just wondering if you wanted to come over . I'm bored .

Me:I-I thought you was ...fucking shit . I thought you was doing something for ummm...your boyfriend .

Indie:Umm yeah I'm done now . Are you okay .

Me:Yeah I'm fine . Sorry but I can't come . Let's just .......mmmm. Stick to the plans we had for breakfast .

Indie:Umm okay I'll see you later then .

Me:Mkay bye

I hung up the phone quickly and threw it somewhere . I grabbed Lisa's head pushing her in deeper . Her tongue swirled around my clit and I went crazy . "Oh my god Lisa fuck" she sucked on my clit harder as my orgasm approached . But she stopped . I pouted and whimpered.