Chpt.33

Marisa POV

Aliyah:FUCK BABY IM SORRY PLEASE DONT STOP*screaming*

I thrusted in her deeper as she struggled to try to release herself from the cuffs . If she thought she was gonna get away with that without getting in trouble she got another thing coming .

Me:You love me Papíí*whispering*

Aliyah:Yes Yes Yes baby I'm bout to c-cum

Me:Cum for me then baby .

She came all on the strap while I bit on her ear . I pulled out of her and she slumped on to bed out of breath . I took off the strap then ran a shower . She is not bout to go to sleep we have to go . I slapped her ass hard and yanked her by her arm .

Aliyah:What are you doing

Me:We have somewhere to be now come shower with me .

I carried her to the shower and washed off our bodies . She was still sleepy so I let her take a little nap . I put on our clothes then called T. He's having a meeting an he wants us there for some reason. I grabbed my purse and our phones . I locked up the house and put her in the car .

I drove to the restaurant .

Me:Aliyah wake up we here

Aliyah:Ughh ok

We got out and I grabbed her hand as we walked in.

Me:Ummm we are here with-

Lady:Allen . Right this way .

Umm ok we followed her to our table . It was secluded . T,Chandler, Sonya, Sam, Indie ,and Joshua sat at a table . Oh and Michael and Tony. Me and Aliyah took a seat .

Me:Why am I here Tyler

T:I called y'all here to let y'all know that ......Chandler is Pregnant .

Everybody congratulated them . But I didn't . Personally I don't think they've been with each other that fucking long to have kids. But whatever .

Aliyah:Yay good now I'm gonna go home and go to sleep .*getting up *

I grabbed her arm and made her sit down .

Me:Sit the hell down .

The waiter took our orders . Aliyah was acting like a big baby . I pulled her chair close to mines and put my hand on her thigh .

Sonya:Oh yeah Aliyah how was Kayla's party .

I slipped my hand in her shorts , rubbing her clit.

Aliyah: Oh it was ummm ....mmmm okay . I had left after I gave her the gift though.

I rubbed faster making her whimper .

Indie:Why?

Aliyah:Fuck...ummm someone had some drama with me and I wasn't ummm gonna ....yeah .

I stuck two fingers in her as the waiter sat out drinks down . He took our orders and I was just fingering the shit outta Aliyah . She was squirming and panting .  Her walls clenched my fingers tightly .

Me:Papíí you finna cum *whispering*

She nodded and put her head down as she came on my fingers . I sucked on them and she stared at me .

Aliyah:I fucking hate you

T:Umm so Marisa we wanted you to help us name the baby .

Me:No thank you

T:Why

Me:Because y'all ain't even been together long enough to fucking have a kid

Chandler:Well you act like it was our intention