Chpt.49

About a week later

Aliyah POV

So Marisa found them and convinced him to let London see her sister . I didn't wanna tell her and it was hard this past week . I mean we together 24/7 so it's really hard .

Guard:London Warrener and Aliyah Boze you have visitors .

She looked at me worried . I smiled grabbing her hand and we walked out . When we got there she seen her sister and ran to her hugging her . They had an emotional moment .

Me:Y'all two catch up okay .

London:Thank you . How did you-

Me:I got the hookup Ma .

I walked over to Marisa and we sat behind them .

Marisa:Baby I miss you .

Me:I miss you more Give me a kiss

Marisa sat beside me and we made out . After that we took selfies on her phone .

Me:I Love You

Marisa:I Love You too

Me:Why you didn't bring princess

Marisa:Everytime she see you she ends up crying . I need you around the house because I don't be knowing when she wake up and stuff it's hard .

Me:Just check on her ever 30 minutes or so .

After almost a hour of talking it was time for us to go . I pecked her lips then walked back to the Freezone room. London came back in a few minutes after cheesing like hell . She came to me and hugged me .

London:Your the fucking best Chucky. Thank you so much .

I don't know why she calls me that .

Me:No problem . Did y'all make up

London:Yes. She can now see me any time she wants . You just don't know how grateful I am for this . I owe you .

Me:I know

She turned around making me catch a glimpse of her ass . Though she was in a jumpsuit you could still see it . I would fuck the mess outta this girl . She just don't know .

Dinner rolled around and we sat together as usual . Tonight they gave us some nasty ass chicken so I just ate the sides .

London:You want my peaches

Me:Hell yeah

She handed me her peaches and I ate them . I was slurping the heck outta these peaches .

London:Damn I can tell you eat.

Me:Eat Whet?

London:Da cat

Me:You know it baby .

Guard: Come on lady's finish up and get to them cells .

We finished our food and put up our trays . Me and London went to our cells . The doors locked and the lights went out . I pulled off the jumpsuit and I instantly felt my body getting pushed on the wall .

London's lips went on my neck and I melted . She found my spot and I bit on he neck to prevent me from moaning .

She carried me to my bed and pulled off all out clothes . I've seen her body in the showers so I know she's sexy as hell . Her tongue flicked all the way to my pussy . She sucked on my thighs I know she left hickeys down there .

When I tell you she ate me like it was her last time she put her all into it . I was squirting so damn hard in her mouth . I was biting my lip hard because I couldn't moan because we not supposed to be up .