Chpt.32

Aliyah POV

I'm back muthafucker . I told you you couldn't get ride of me .

Me:SHUT UP SHUT UP

T:Who is she taking to

Me:CLARENCE

You called me . So this Carly girl . You seemed to like her pussy a lot .

Me:NO THE FUCK I DIDNT. I DIDNT LIKE IT. I HATE GO AWAY.

Marisa:Baby calm down just ignore him

T:Can someone tell me what's happening .

Sonya:I'll explain later

She got here quick but she's not making me go away . You will not make me go away . DO NOT TAKE THAT MEDICINE.

Sonya:Aliyah here take this .

Me:No*pushing her away*

T:Give it here I'll give it to her .

YOU WILL NOT TAKE THAT PILL. HURT HIM NOW

I grabbed him as he tried to give it to me . I pinned him on the floor looking him in the eye. He has his eyes . My dad had the most greyest eyes I had ever seen . I had never noticed that . I felt my eyes water and I felt angry .

Me:Why did you leave ......WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME. I LOVED YOU AND YOU LEFT ME. LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID. *crying*

I let him go and fell to the ground crying harder . I just want my dad . I wish he would come back to me .

He's never coming back. He didn't love you . He never did .

Me:Leave me alone that's not true . Please come back daddy . Please . I'm sorry . I'll do anything for you to come back .

Marisa POV

I hate seeing her like this . Her father must have had a big impact on her life. A part of me wants to hug her but I'm scared of what she'll do to me . But imma stay strong . I grabbed some water and the pill I slowly made my way over to her putting it in her mouth .

She sipped someone the water and swallowed . She continued to cry as I rubbed her back . We was sitting on the floor . T stood far away from us . I hope he ain't scared . But I wouldn't blame him.

Me:Papíí I promise everything is gonna be ok*whispering in her ear*

She closed her eyes and eventually fell back asleep . I laid her on the recliner and sat down ok the couch

T:Can someone please tell me what just happened

Sonya:Okay I'll Just Tell you  When Aliyah Was Growing Up Her And Her Dad Were The Really Really Close. When Her Father Died 3 Days After Her 5th Birthday She Suffered From Depression And She Became Bipolar And Sometimes Multiple Personalities .

Marisa:This is how she acts when she doesn't have her medicine .

T:Dang I didn't know she was that strong. That girl crazy

Me:She's not crazy . She's human .

T:The girl scared me .!! How many people you know can do that

Sonya:Nobody

T:Exactly

Sonya:Imma have to get each of y'all a bottle of each of her pills . She use to have to take multiple pills but now she has to only take one for everything.

Us:Ok

I picked up Aliyah up and carried her up to my room . I gave her sleepy self a bath then put her on some clothes . Then I laid her in my bed . I played in her hair as I watched her sleep . She shifted her body and cuddled under me .