Chpt.20

Marisa POV

That night

I slipped on the shorts then walked downstairs to see my brother and Aliyah talking . I love that they getting along .

T:Umm excuse me where do you think you going looking like that .

Aliyah:I swear who the hell you tryna look good for

You Duh!

Me:Nobody

Aliyah:Go change it's too exposing .

Me:But it's cute on me

She got up from the chair and walked up to me . Aliyah picked me up over her shoulder then carried me up the stairs . Hmmm I didn't think she could lift me . We went into my room and she laid me on the bed . She took of my clothes until I was in my bra and undies .

Aliyah:Good God .

I blushed and she went to the closet . She picked out some cute ripped jeans that I swear I didn't know I had . And she got a Tupac t-shirt . She put it on me and then some Jordan's .

Me:This is cute

Aliyah:I know . Now if you ever where something like that again showing this*gripping my ass* I'm gonna beat your ass . It's only for my eyes . Understand ?

Me:Yes

Aliyah:Yes , what

Me:Yes Papíí

Aliyah:Ok then .

I got up and we walked back downstairs .

T:That's better. Y'all ready

I nodded grabbing my phone . Aliyah gave me her phone as we got in my brothers truck .

Aliyah:So where we going

T:My nigga coming home from the arm hand we having a lil party . I wanted my friends to meet you

Aliyah:Oh ok let me put on my ' Back the fuck up ' face .

Me:Oh so you gonna tell me that

Aliyah:Nah my face for you is *whispering in my ear* I wanna lick your pussy and make you cum .

I got super wet . Why does she make me want her so bad . I cleared my throat and looked down thinking about what she would do to me . Which mad me get more wet . When we got to my brothers house he went around introducing Aliyah to people . I just sat on the couch . One of his friends tried to talk to me . He must be new because his friends know not .

Him:So what's your name

Me:None of your business

Him.Come on ma dot be like that . How about we go up to one of these rooms .

Me:No thank you .

I got up to go look for T . But he grabbed me trying to push me up the stairs .

Him:Now you gonna come with me you little bitch

Me:TYLER *trying to move*

Everybody stopped what they was doing and grabbed him . Everybody knew not to try anything with me . I was like a little sister to them and they treated me with respect . But this boy here . Gonna get it .

T:Who the fuck do you think you are .

Aliyah:You took the words right outta my mouth .

Aliyah grabbed my hand pulling me away from him . Now everyone was gathered around him .