Chpt.35

Aliyah POV

At the party

So we at the party of whatever and I'm just chilling on the couch with a bunch of other people . I have no idea where Marisa is so I'm finna go look for her . I walked into the kitchen but she wasn't there . I swear to fucking god if she's somewhere crying for help everybody is dying.

....:Baby I want you *whispering behind me*

Me:I'm sorry I'm looking for my- Oh my bae I was looking for you.

Marisa:I was helping Sonya and indie .

Marisa is a little drunk right now . And I love it. She know she ain't supposed to be drinking.

Marisa:Baby let's dance

She pulled me on the dance floor and danced on me . Marisa is grinding her fat juicy ass on me and I'm getting so turned on . I felt someone tap my shoulder so I turned around . Jennifer was looking at me .

Me:Oh hey

Jennifer:Can I get the next dance

She wrapped her arms around my neck moving closer . Ummm what .

Marisa:Excuse the fuck outta me . Aliyah since you wanna play that game I can play too .

What the hell is going on here .

Me:No baby com here

I tried to follow her but Jennifer pulled me back . If this girl don't leave me alone . I pushed her off and went to find Marisa. When I found her she was grinding on some nigga. I yanked her away from him .

Me:What the fuck are you doing.

Marisa:You was gonna dance with that girl so I was dancing with him.

Me:You so fucking quick to assume some shit. I didn't wanna dance with her I was dancing with you . But since your ass wanna be so muthafucking petty I'll leave while you dance on your new nigga .

I pushed her away from me and I left the house . What the fuck man . I did not wanna dance with that girl and now she just assuming shit . I heard her calling my name but I didn't stop .

Marisa:Liyah Stop*pulling me*

Me:What why ain't you dancing on him. Y'all seemed so interested in each other .

Marisa:No stop babe I'm sorry I was just doing that to get back at you . I thought you was gonna dance with that girl.

Me:You just want me to be unfaithful don't you . Well I'm sorry but I can't because I'm so stuck in stupid about you.

Marisa:I know baby I'm sorry please forgive me . I won't do it again please .

Me:Whatever I'm walking home*walking away*

Marisa:No don't go*pulling me* I need you I'm sorry Papíí. Let me make it up to you*kissing me*

She hopped up in my arms while kissing me. She knows I get weak for her anytime . I'm finna go fuck the life outta her . I carried her back to the party . I need to make this known that this pussy and ass is mines .

Me:CAN I HAVE EVERYBODY'S ATTENTION.

Everybody looked at us .

Me:THIS ASS *grabbing her ass* AND THIS PUSSY*putting my hands in her panties*IS MINES . AND THE THE NEXT MUTHAFUCKER THAT TRIES TO PUSH UP ON IT IS A FUCKING DEAD PERSON . Enjoy the party .

I walked us to the car putting her in it and driving us to my house .

Marisa:Was that necessary Papíí