Chpt.18

Aliyah POV

Marisa pulled off her shirt exposing her big columbian tittes. I licked my lips as she unclipped her bra. I have to stop this right now .

Me:Marisa stop it your just drunk .

Marisa:I want it .

Her eyes was low and she sounded so sexy . Mmm . She got of me and took off her shorts and panties . My eyes was glued to her body . She sat in front of me with her legs open and started playing with herself .

Marisa:Mmmm fuck

Her fingers slipped inside her . She was wet asf . I licked my lips as I got so horny .

No no no no . We will not fuck the life outta this girl . I pulled her hands out of her and laid her on her stomach .

Me:Stay

Marisa:Mmmm Yes Papíí*moaning*

I went to her closet and found some clothes so she can sleep in it . I flipped her over and she was still tryna play with herself .

Me:Stop it now .

She bit on her lip as I put on the clothes . She pulled me in the bed with her and laid on me . Lord why me . We stayed just like this until I heard her snoring . Great . I just pulled the covers over us and texted Sonya .

Me:BITCH !!!😭

Sonya:Where you at .

Me:Still in the room . We got drunk and she's like really drunk . She was tryna play with herself in front of me but I shut that down and gave her some clothes and now she feel asleep on me .

Sonya:Move her off

Me:HOW DID YOU NOT SEE HER ASS. I DONT THINK I CAN LIFT ALL OF THAT 😭💔😤😫I MIGHT SUFFOCATE UNDER THESE TITTES

Sonya:Oh well can't help you . We bout to leave though .😂

Me:YOUR GONNA LEAVE ME HERE !!!!!!

Sonya:Yep . Have a goodnight boo . Sleep well .💋😋

Me:SONYA

......

Me:Sonya stop playing .

........

Me:SONYAAAAAAA 😭😭😭😭

Damnit . I threw my phone down and just took deep breaths. I guess I'm staying here tonight . I closed my eyes and quickly fell asleep .

Next morning

I woke up feeling lighter . Marisa was no longer on me . Thank god . She was heavy . I need to go to the gym more . As in gym I mean Sonya's basement . It's full of gym stuff . I took my medicine that was in my coat pocket . Keep it with me at all times . I made my way down the stairs rubbing my eyes .

Marisa:Morning

Me:Morning .

Marisa:Want some breakfast .

Me:Umm sure . Do you have a toothbrush I could use.

Marisa:The guest bathroom is around the hall

I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth along with washing my face . I walked back into the kitchen seeing her and a man making plates .

Marisa:Oh T this is Aliyah . She stayed with me last night

T:Mmhmm why . What you do to my sister .*getting in my face*