Chpt.9

Aliyah POV

Me:Well I Don't Really Know .

Carrie:Why Not *frowning*

Me:Uhhhh I'll Let You Know Tomorrow Ok

Carrie:Okay .

Me:I'm Bout To Go To Sleep B ut I'll Talk To You Later

Carrie:Mkay Goodnight

Me:Goodnight

I hung up the phone and rolled over .

Indie:Who Was That

I jumped up damn near falling off the bed . Has she really been awake this whole time . Sneaky ass .

Me:My Friend Carrie.

She's mad now

Indie:She's Fond Of You . Do I Know Carrie

Me:Umm No . I Met Her When I Was Out .

Indie:Mhmm . So You Know I Can Be Just As Fucking Crazy As You

Me:Yes .

Indie:If You Try Anything I Promise Imma Cut Off Your Fingers And Your Tongue .

Me:I'm Not . I Only Want You .

Indie:Mhmm Go To Sleep

Damn yo she's pissed

Next Day

This morning was quiet . Indie wasn't talking to me . Even though I made her fucking breakfast. But it's whatever . Carrie texted me this morning but I didn't respond only because Indie was checking my phone every two minutes and I just didn't wanna . On the way to school she didn't talk to me still and it was irritating .

Me:Babe

She just looked at me then continued to look out the window . When we got to school she was talking to her friends or whatever so Diamond walked up to me then started talking to me . I knew she was looking at me so I really didn't say much to her . After talking to her I just went to class and sat down . I put in my head phones and started drawing .

Carrie texted me again but I just texted her and told her I was in class .

Indie POV

Aliyah think I'm playing with her ass . She is mines. Like who the hell is Carrie. She just ughhhhh. Imma end up choking her man. I just can't stand looking at another bitch talking to my girl .

Aliyah:Baby . Talk To Me .

Me:For What ?

Aliyah:Because I Want You . I'll Stop Talking To Her For You .

Me:Nah You Good .

Aliyah:Please Stop . I Love You ❤️😔

Damnit she knows how to get me . I can't stay mad at my baby for nothing . I really wanna say 'I Love You ' back ..... But I can't .

Me:I Know .. Just Don't Do Anything To Make Me Not Trust You .

Aliyah:Okay .. 😭💯❤️

I looked at her and she blew me a kiss . See that's my baby . So yesterday my mom texted me and was on some who I go with type shit . I haven't told her that I go with Aliyah . She thinks I'm straight so I really don't wanna .... Tell her . Imma tell her sooner or later though .