Chpt.36

Sonya POV

Vanessa:But your not happy with him.

Me:I know but I can't just leave him. I love him

Vanessa:Can he say the same . If he can he's probably saying to all then hoes he fucking while he gone .

Deep down I know she's right . I go through his phone all the time and see stuff that I'm not supposed to see . I just can't let go for some reason.

Vanessa:What does he have that don't . Is it money because I have that . I can buy you nice things too.!

Me:No it's not that . It's not you either. I just don't know how to let him go

Vanessa:Well fine . I'm leaving

She got up and tried to walk out of my room. But I pulled her back. I don't want her to go . Some how I've grown to need her .

Me:No don't leave

Vanessa:Why not . You don't care about how I feel .

Me:How do you feel .

Vanessa:Why , so you can just keep pushing my heart aside .

Me:Just tell me*pulling her on me*

Vanessa:Okay . I'm in love with you. I love everything about you . Your so perfect in every way. And I hate that if we move further that imma have to share you with some nigga who fucking around on you. And let's be honest when was the last time he made you feel special .

Me:I....... I don't know . He's just gone all the time .

Vanessa:Does he call to check on you . Like to see how you doing . To see if you safe . To let you know your loved *kissing on my neck*

Why does she have to be so right. And why does she gotta be so damn fine .

Me:No he does do tha-

I was cut off by my phone ringing .

🎵There's always that one person that will always have your heart . You never seen it coming cause your blinded from the start. Know that your the one for me , it's clear for everyone to see . Ooohhhhh baaabbbyyy🎵

I sighed because I knew who that was . And that ringtone was right. I don't know by but he'll always have my heart . I picked up the phone sadly.

Me:Yea

Sam:What you doin

Me:Just chillin.

Sam:Well get up and cook something me and some fellas finna come .

Me:Excuse me . I'm not no fucking maid . Tell one of them hoes you was with to cook .

I hung up the phone and got up . I started packing bags of clothes and shoes .

Vanessa:What are you doing

Me:Are you gonna sit there or are you gonna help me pack my shit .

Vanessa:Oh okay*getting up*

We packed everything I had and put it in my car . I grabbed all the money I had been saving up and put it in my car. As we was taking the rest of it out .INCLUDING THE FOOD THAT I PUT IN THAT BITCH . All that was left was a small bag of chips .

Sam:Aye what the fuck is this .

Me:Me Leaving . Go call your basketball bitches

Me and Vanessa got in my car . I don't know where the fuck I'm gonna go . But I just gotta get the fuck outta here . I can't believe this happened to me . He was supposed to be my husband . I felt tears streaming from my eyes .

Only Human On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara