Chpt.27

Marisa POV

I'm fully dressed and my hair is done . I'm texting Aliyah but she's not texting back . A knock came at the door and I opened it . A white man in a tux and hat stood at the door .

Man:Ms.Allen?

Me:Yes

Man:I'm your driver Mr.Hadley I will be driving you to your destination .

Me:Okay let me grabbed my clutch .

I grabbed my stuff and locked up the house. He opened the door to the Limo for me . I got in and he closed the door . I tried calling Aliyah but she wasn't answering . I'm getting upset . It took forever to get to the place . Where the fuck am I even going.

When we got there I smiled hard and felt tears run down my face . Mr.Hadley opened the door for me an everybody clapped as I got out. Pictures was taken then he escorted me to Aliyah .She smiled at me and put a crown on my head .

Aliyah:Hey beautiful .

Me:Omg I was worried about you . Why didn't you answer*crying* this is so sweet .

Aliyah:Well it was your brothers idea

Me:Where is he

T:Right here fam.

Me:Thank you*hugging him* I love you so much

T:I love you too sis

Aliyah:Let's go in .

She grabbed my hand and we walked in . It was so beautiful in here . I was crying so much . Everybody clapped as we walked in . We all took pictures together .

Sonya:Happy Birthday lovely

Me:Thank you

I went around and talked to everybody . My mommy was here and so was Ms.Patricia .

Mom:Happy birthday baby

Me:Thank you mommy

She hugged me and kissed my cheek . I hugged Ms. Patricia .

Aliyah:Baby you gotta go change .

Me:Oh okay

We went into a room in the back and I quickly changed into my Rihanna outfit . We went back out to the open an I talked to Indie and Aliyah went somewhere .

Indie:Do you like it .

Me:Yeah I love it . I don't know how they did this .

Indie:I know right . Look enjoy your night okay it's all about you .

Me:Thanks

Aliyah:Everybody can I have your attention .*speaking into the mic*.

Everybody looked at her and my brother on the stage .

Aliyah:Baby can you come up here we got a surprise for you .

I walked up on the stage with T's help . They sat me down on a thrown . I smiled as Aliyah kissed my cheek .

T:Sis I Love You and I hope you like this gift . It's from me and Aliyah . Okay

Me:Okay

The next thing I knew I heard a Rihanna song playing . Work . Rihanna came on the stage and I screamed . OMG FUCKING RIHANNA IS STANDING IN FRONT OF ME RIGHT NOW . I'm gonna die . She sung to me and pulled me out of the chair . OMG Rihanna just touched my hand . I started crying . Why am I crying.

Rihanna:Happy Birthday Marisa .

Me:OMG Rihanna your so fucking gorgeous and I Love You So much .