Chpt.8

Indie POV

Last night she said she loves me and I really wanted to say it but I couldn't . I care about her a lot I mean a lot but I'm not ready for that . Right now I'm in class taking notes and she's just staring into outer space . I'm surprised she keeps her grades up because she barely pays attention in class . She got straight A's and don't do shit . She was over there laughing to herself .

Teacher:Ms.Boze Since Something Is So Amusing Please Tell Me What I Just Said .

Aliyah:We Gonna Have To Use Pythagorean Theorem To Find The Base Height Of A Cone .

Everyone looked at the teacher like 'she told you' now the bitch looking stupid . I busted out laughing and so did everyone else . Maybe that's how she be keeping her grades up .

Aliyah POV

That hoe thought you wasn't listening . Aha she thought .

I like how this stupid bitch thought I wasn't listening . I always listen to everything that's why I'm so smart . My grades are pretty good though I mean shit I'm top notch . I'm smart , sexy , sexy, sexy, funny, sexy, and oh yeah sexy. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I took it out .

Diamond:Can We Talk ?

Me:Sure!

Diamond:Can You Come To The Bathroom ?

Me:Ummm Sure Hang On .

Me:Aye Can I Go To The Bathroom

Teacher:Mmhmm

I got a hall pass and went to the bathroom . I waited about 1 minute until she came in .

Diamond:Hey

Me:Wassup

Diamond: I Wanted To Apologize For Kissing You Even Though You Have A Girl . And I Also Wanted To Say Thanks For Saving Me From Them .

Bullshit She Lying

Me:Shut Up*mumbling*No Problem And Your Only Human It's Not Like You Could Help Feelings .

Diamond:Yeah . Can We Be Cool Now

You Cute So Yeah We Guess

Me:Of Course

Diamond:Good . Do You Wanna Go Eat Or Something After School Or During Lunch

Me:Sure After School Though . Gimme Your Number So I Can Call You

Diamond:Why You Don't Get It Off Of Messenger Silly

Me:Oh Yeah .. Aha I'm Slow .

Diamond:Imma Talk To You Later Okay . Tell Your Girl I'm Sorry No Hard Feelings *hugging me*

Me:Ight

We went separate ways an I walked back to class . I saved her number in my phone then sat back in my seat . Sonya and Indie was looking at me weird as I leaned back in the seat .

At lunch

So Guess who wanted to be my friend at lunch . Joseline and Kathy . I told them bitches to bounce because I wasn't up for it . Me and Diamond was texting a little and Indie was monitoring me . I told her what happened but not about us going to eat after school . Imma tell her though, and she had told me not to eat too much at lunch so I didn't .

Indie:Ion Like You Being Buddy Buddy With Her

Me:Chill Baby*kissing her* I'm Yours Forever .

Indie:Oh I Know Damnit