Chpt.43

Mani in mm
About 2 years later . Mani's birthday.

Me:Ma can you hand me the ice .

My mom handed me the bag of ice then I emptied it into the cooler . It's Mani's First birthday and she's so big now . Aliyah threw her a big party here at our house . Mani's little friends from Daycare are here playing around . I still remember the day she took her first steps .

Flash back

Me:Okay baby stand up

She pulled herself up on the couch . Aliyah and I sat on the floor across from her in separate spots She was smiling as she moved her legs slowly to us . When she fell she started crying .

Aliyah:Don't cry princess just get up and try again.

She tried again and slowly moved her legs towards us . Once she got to me I kissed all on her cheek .

Me:Okay now go walk to mommy

She reached for Aliyah as she walked over to Aliyah . Once she got there Aliyah picked her up spinning her around .

Flask back over

Aliyah and T are in the back yard at the grill . While I'm in the kitchen with our moms , Sonya , indie , Chandler , and Vanessa . I was about to put all the drinks in the cooler when someone tugged on my dress. I looked down to see Mani smiling up at me .

Me:Yes princess*picking her up*

Mani:I go side

Me:Okay come on

I took her outside with her little friends behind us . Can you believe the majority of their parents just dropped them off . I put her down when we got to her swing set .

Aliyah brought her the swing set that had at least about 18 swings . A Seesaw . A big ass slide and a jungle gym . Thank god we have a big back yard because if we didn't it wouldn't fit with the pool .

I walked over to Aliyah And T who was laughing and talking .

Me:Papíí keep a eye on my daughter

Aliyah:Oh so she ain't my daughter .

Me:Yes she is*pecking her lips*T watch my child

She rolled her eyes and slapped my ass when I walked away . I poked up my middle finger at her so she pulled me back .

Aliyah:You wanna do that right now baby*whispering*

Me:Get away from me perv.

Aliyah:Meet me in like two minutes in our room I wanna show you something*licking my ear*

Me:Okay

T:Y'all nasty . This is a two year olds party

Me:Shut up .

I walked back into the house . I grabbed a strawberry and ate it receiving a slap from my mom. I grabbed another one running upstairs .

Within seconds Aliyah came in the room tackling me on the bed . She bent me over pulling up my dress.

Me:Papíí stop we ca- OOO shit yes Papíí .

Her fantastic tongue went in and out of me fast . I was biting the hell outta these sheets as she put three fingers in me while she sucked on my leaking clit.

Me:Yes Papíí. Eat this pussy like you need it. Shit *moaning*

Her tongue went in and out of me so quick .Damn I'm bout to cum this quick . Shit I don't care . I pushed myself on her fingers deeper squirting everywhere .