Chpt.11

Sonya POV

Yes I know all about her and Jazz talking . Sam knows too! Aliyah told us not to tell people they use to talk . She hadn't bring her up every since her and Indie started going with each other . She started telling me how they talked yesterday .

Me:Don't worry . Your 19th birthday is gonna be the best ever okay .

Aliyah:Okay

Me:And guess what graduation coming up and we finna get this money . We seniors so let's act like it . Now put a smile on that face and let's go back to class .

Aliyah:Okay . !

We walked back to class and she sat with me . Indie texted me and I told her what happened . Not about the Jazz thing though . The only reason she didn't come in the bathroom with us is because the teacher doesn't know that Indie knows she is like this so he didn't let her go . Oh well .

Aliyah took a little nap on Indies lap . I know she's sad because she can't do anything about it . Sometimes it just hurts my heart that my best friend is like this . People think she's slow or stupid but she can't help it .

Sam:You forgot to give them to her didn't you .

Me:Yeah I didn't mean to though because she was acting fine .

Sam:Yeah but I guess that depression getting to her .

The day went on okay but Aliyah was acting a little jumpy . She was on the phone with jazz I think . I'm surprised Indie wasn't acting jealous but whatever .

Two weeks later

Indie POV

Today is Aliyah's birthday and they went all out . It's a big ass cookout here with hella presents in one room . She got a new car and soooo much other shit . But Aliyah seemed not to be impressed with none of it . Her birthday outfit was cute as hell though . She had on booty short with a red jersey that said #1 Birthday Queen .

She's now up in her room on the phone with someone . I'm in the kitchen with Sonya finishing up the food . I went to the back yard where all of her family and some friends was . So glad they got a big back yard because it's hella people here .

Aliyah POV

Ugh I don't care about this day at all . I'm not even excited anymore it's just Ughhh . I know my mom went all put for me but I just can't . I just got on off the phone with jazz and she's not coming so I really don't wanna come outta this room.

The lights was off and I'm just on my phone getting hell of happy birthday messages . Some girl named Monica gave me a Tbh on Facebook me .

Monica Williams :

Tbh you seem cool asf😎and you cute asf😆 . Stop being a stranger 😕nd hit me up sometimes👅Happy Birthday btw❤️

Lol wow . Imma hit her up just because she said I was cute . I know I'm cute and I like it when other people know I'm cute .

Me:Heyy thnks 4 the Tbh .😂 Ik I'm cute asf.

Monica:Cocky ass . Wyd 4 ur bday

Me:We having a big ass cook out in my back yard and a bunch of gifts and stuff like that but I'm in my room .

Monica:Why? You should be out with your family .

Me:I'm not feeling it at all today .

Monica:Well cheer up . It's your bday have fun and get Fvcked upppppppppp.

Me:Yeah ok