Chpt.46

Aliyah POV

We walked into the hallway and she looked upset about something .

Me:What's wrong babes

Chandler:I think T is cheating on me .*tearing up*

Me:Oh my gosh are you sure .

Marisa:Oh Hey Chandler*walking up*Oh my god why are you crying .

Sonya and Vanessa walked in with her .

Me:She said she thinks T is cheating on her .

Marisa:Imma cut his fucking dick off

Sonya:Oh my gosh are you serious .

Vanessa:Dang yo

Me:Why do you think this .

Chandler:For the past three days he's been so distant and then he came home last night at 3 am smelling like perfume . And I asked him why he was out so late and he started a fight so I just slept in another room.*sniffing*

Me:Okay imma go talk him okay . *hugging her* Baby keep her company .

Marisa:Okay Come On .

I walked into the kitchen where T was .

Kick his ass

Me:Mama watch the kids please . T bring your bitch ass on .

I yanked him up by his shirt pulling him into a room .

T:What happened .

Me:Bro I just want you to tell me the truth . This is just me and you . One on One. Are you cheating on Chandler .

T:Yea*sighing* I Mean at first I didn't mean it but then I couldn't stop . Man I didn't mean to hurt her .

Me:Bro you can't do that . I know I fuck up but that's not right . And you know it . You gotta make it up to her . Y'all have a kid together .

T:I know it's just that I-I'm not in love with her no more

Oh shit

Me:What do you mean . Chandler is a great person . What happened . Is this new chick fucking up your head

T:Man I don't know . I've never been in a relationship this long I don't know what to do .

Me:Experience different things then . Man that's fucked up . She gonna be so hurt . So you just gonna leave her .

T:I can't stay with someone that I don't love . Believe me I'll still be in TJ's life.

Me:Do You fucking hear yourself right now . That boy is gonna be scarred for life . He is too young for that . He needs both parents together . You have to work things out with her .

T:MAN I CANT !!!*yelling* I-I can't . It's hard man and I can't . I'm not in love with her anymore . I can't help that . So I gotta let her go .

Me:For the life of your son man. He's gonna e confused as hell . He doesn't need that . What are you gonna say when he ask why are you and mommy together.

T:I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get to it .

He walked out of the room and I cursed to myself . That's gonna crush Chandler . And what about TJ . I sighed walking out of the room meeting Chandler and Marisa . I couldn't even look them in the eyes .

Chandler:What did he say.

Me:I-I'm sorry I can't ...

I just walked away from them into the kitchen putting my head down . Mama Annie came and rubbed on my back .