Chapter 33: Starstruck Again

ICYMI. Artwork, artwork. I'll show the backsides later because I don't wanna show the track lists yet :) 

 I'll show the backsides later because I don't wanna show the track lists yet :) 

Also, new week, new Billboard Hot 100 charts! 

-----------------------------------------------------

"Oh god," mumbled Julie as soon as she woke up. She was in her bed, in her home in Lima, and that part felt good. She, however, did not. 

When she opened her eyes, it took almost a whole minute for her eyesight to focus and after that it continued to be fuzzy until she sat up. Then the fuzziness was replaced with an intense, pounding headache. 

It was three days after the concert and her short break was over. Now, Monday, it was time for her to get back to work, which now was to promote her new song. She had every desire in her body to go back to sleep, but after reaching for her phone and realizing that it was already pretty late as it was, she knew she had to get up. 

As she made her way to the bathroom, Julie grabbed her pill box and began to open it. She nearly dropped it when she stumbled forward, getting hit by a small dizzy spell that made her lose balance. 

"Crap," she said, using the bathroom door to gain her balance. "Please tell me I'm not getting sick."

She reached for her phone and took it with her to the bathroom. After taking her pill, she stood against the sink counter and started dialing Sam's number. 

When he picked up, he said, "Hm?" and she knew instantly that he, too, had been sleeping in. 

"Hey," she said, placing the call on speaker so that she could close her eyes and try to relax. "Where are you?"

"Um tour bus," he yawned. "Sacramento I think. We're on our way to the airport and then going to Burbank."

"Burbank?" Julie asked, surprised. "Why?"

"We were invited to do a surprise appearance on Ellen and she's filming our part today," he explained. "For Wednesday's show."

"Oh," Julie said, opening her eyes and looking out at her restroom. "Then maybe I'll be able to see you and Gaby in L.A. tomorrow. I'm heading out in a bit so that I can do my Starstruck interview tomorrow morning and then I'm singing on Starmaker tonight. Actually, I should be get going. Izzy and I are still in Lima."