Chapter 59: Stefan's 24th Birthday

So in the last chapter I posted the July 3 week's charts and stuff and in the albums I posted the wrong one, which didn't include Travis and his big debut. We're starting this chapter on July 8 so we're still in that same week. Just gotta get this in here as a correction: 

So that's the same one we ended on last chapter, I just didn't include Travis's hotshot debut the first time

Before we jump into this chapter, I'm so happy to say that Little Mix was announced as one of two opening acts for Ariana Grande's Dangerous Woman Tour and guess who's going to see them in April? ME! I suggest you get tickets if you can because Ariana+Little Mix is lit.

Maybe when Julie gets her own headlining tour, she should follow and ask Rhythmix to go on tour with her too... *wink*

Anyway, on to the chapter! I accidentally deleted a big chunk but it was minor characters so I decided not to rewrite it. It'll have to wait until later. Onward now! July 8th & 9th await!

--------------------------

"Where's the beer?" were the first words Amity heard upon her return to Lima. Confused, she made a face and continued walking through Bree's front yard, only to discover that Stefan and Ryder were walking out from the side of the house carrying a cooler. 

"OH HEY!" Stefan exclaimed, dropping his side of the cooler so that it landed on Ryder's foot.

While Ryder cried out in discomfort, Stefan rushed to Amity's side and gave her a big hug. "Hey," she laughed, pulling away. "I'm happy to see you too. Are you on your way out?"

"Yes," Stefan said. "Gotta go finish getting everything ready for my party."

"It's really cool of your parents to let you have it at their place," Amity told him. "I still have to go and get ready but I'm really excited for it."

"It's going to be EPIC," Stefan told her. "They're out of town so we can trash the place and then pay people to clean it. They'd never notice."

"Wait, so they don't know you're having this party?" asked Amity. "Stefan, you're twenty-four now. You can't just have a party at your parent's place while they're away."

"Sure I can," he said. "It's a pool party and we don't have a pool so I don't really have any other options. But if it makes you feel better, my actual birthday is tomorrow so... I'm not actually twenty-four yet."

He walked back to Ryder, resuming the heavy lifting as Amity said, "No, that wasn't really the point of what I was saying."

"It's all good," Stefan said as he and Ryder took the cooler to Stefan's truck. "Don't worry. Bree and Marley are inside so go hang out with them, relax, kick back, and get ready for a killer rager tonight."

Ryder sighed, "Can we go now? I have to get ready too."

"Yeah, yeah," Stefan rolled his eyes at him, tossing him his keys. "Here, you can drive. Later Amity!"