Chapter 63: 2023 MTV Video Music Awards

Shout out to my ex! You're really quite the man! </3 I am living for this new Little Mix era and I encourage you to buy their new song, Shout Out To My Ex! The video is also A+ work.

& I want to hear who YOU think should write this song in the story. Rhythmix will probably end up singing it as part of their next album but literally anyone can write it for them.

Little Mix has had me in such a good mood and I snuck onto a Taylor Swift concert (long story short, I'm blind so I was basically just hearing her from the very back and seeing what I assumed was her on the stage) so I came home and typed out soooo much that this is a really long chapter and I don't want to split it so read the whole thing. This is one part of the VMAs chapters! It's the award show and the next chapter will cover the after party they attend so stay tuned and get excited!

Also Lady Gaga's Joanne is incredible. People are hating on it because people are stupid. Give it a listen or two!

So here's the charts for the week we're on...

Flop Away, Always Flopmer and Flop Me Like You Mean It

Flop Away, Always Flopmer and Flop Me Like You Mean It. HA. Those make me laugh lol.

And without further ado, it's time for the story to continue! 

---------------------------

"Ok, so first we're going to get you and Jake out on the blue carpet. You'll only have to queue for a few minutes and then we'll get you on there. You'll do the photos together and then we'll split you up for some solo stuff. And finally, you'll be in the arena for the show. Got it? Juliet?"

Julie looked from the window of the car she was riding in to her manager who was sitting just beside her. "Huh?" she said, having missed most of what he had been talking about for the last three minutes. "Sorry, Keith... I just... I have a lot on my mind."

"I was just reiterating your schedule for Sunday," Keith said. "We've only got three days and I want you to do your best once you're out in the—"

"Oh, right, about that," Julie said, not waiting for him to repeat all that she had failed to hear him on. "Ok, so Caleb is meeting me right after the carpet and we're heading in together. That's cool, right?"