Chapter 55: Las Vegas

Hi everyone! Big thanks to staliaklaroline for that last post! I loved reading it, as well as getting your responses to it. It was meant to give me some time to write the next chapter since this one was meant to be a long one, but then I cranked it out really quickly and finished it anyway so here it is, much earlier than anticipated.

I would like to say however that everything that happened in the first three books is pretty much coincidental. I never planned on Alex having legitimate feelings for Julie until the fourth book and then I changed my mind and then I changed it back and... That's when some of those signs pointed out have merit, so it's really interesting that you guys interpret things where it wasn't intentional. To me, the best part of creation is that reception can vary and once it's written, the interpretations are really up to all of you. So if it's more than coincidence to you, that's totally valid! 

Now on to our next chapter! Remember where we left off: the gang (or a big chunk of them) are in Vegas right now, hence the title, and they are partying it up!

---------------------------------------------------------

"I don't know what to say," said Morgan, looking around at all the girls gathered around her.

"You have to answer," Kitty told her. 

"No you don't," Julie said.

"She does," Bree disagreed. "We all said we'd answer."

"Isn't Truth or Dare a little juvenile, even for us?" asked Amity.

"Shh," Kitty responded. "Come on, Morgan. Answer."

"None," she said sheepishly. 

"Ever?" gasped Kitty.

"Girls, come on," said Amity. "Don't harass her about this..."

"Wait, seriously?" Bree continued. "None? Ever?"

"Kitty, Bree, enough," Julie rolled her eyes.

"I've had multiple in like one sitting," Kitty shrugged.

Bree looked at her and asked, "One sitting?"

"Jake was the best when it came to the physical stuff," Kitty nodded. Then she looked at Julie and Bree and said, "Of course we all know that."

"Ok, can we end this conversation here?" Amity asked, covering her face. "I'm grossed out."

"As am I," said Julie.

"Well, you're a virgin," Kitty told Amity. "That's your excuse. But Morgan, I'm shocked. Tyler seems like he's not bad in the sack."

Morgan blushed and looked away. "Oh my god..." Bree said, putting a hand on Kitty's forearm and saying, "You haven't had sex with him, have you? But... You've been together for like two years almost? What's that about?"

Morgan shrugged. "I don't know..."

"Some of us want to wait until marriage, right?" Amity said.

"Right," Morgan responded, taking a sip of her drink. 

"No alcohol," said Kitty, indicating to Morgan and Amity's drinks. "No sex. What's the point of living?"

Julie laughed and stood up. "Alright, this conversation should probably end here. Kitty, I think you've had too many drinks. So before you go looking for sex in the wrong places, why don't we go dance? Bree?"

"Yeah, sure," said Bree, standing up and joining them towards the dance floor. 

As they left, Amity laughed and turned to Morgan, who was still flustered. "You alright?" she asked. "They didn't make you too uncomfortable did they?"