Chapter 104: In a Cabin

I was looking through all my files for a picture yesterday and saw this from a while back when face morphs were trendy. I don't remember why I saved it but I'm glad I did.

 I don't remember why I saved it but I'm glad I did

------------------------------------------

Sunday, July 7, 2024 - CRUISE DAY THREE - 8:50 AM 

"Who thought yoga this early would be a good idea after last night?" asked Santana, trying not to barf on the matt she was sitting on. 

On either side of her, Brittany and Quinn were doing a much better job at the cobra pose, but it was making Santana sick. "Maybe," said Quinn as she followed the instructor's guide to a bow pose, "you shouldn't have had so much at the club."

"It's impossible to have fun without getting drunk or having sex," Santana told her. "We already know this."

"I didn't have anything to drink," Brittany told them. "Mostly because I think all the available people on this ship aren't hot enough to have drunk sex with."

"Getting drunk doesn't mean you have to have drunk sex," Quinn told her.

Santana and Brittany scoffed, so Quinn ignored them and continued her attempts at stretching out her body in a healthy way, mimicking all the movements of the yoga instructor.

"Very good," he told her as he walked by, reaching down to glide his hand over her leg. "Keep this loose and this tightened," he said. Santana didn't even bother trying, not even when he shamed her with a quick glare and moved on to the next row. 

"Isn't this fun, babe?" said Taylor, letting go of her ankles from the bow pose and sitting up for the next position. "I know you don't love yoga but isn't it much more enjoyable when we can do it together instead of me having to teach?"

Beside her, Vince was still trying to reach back for his ankles for the last position, and had no idea what she was doing now. "You look like a pretzel," he told her.

"Thanks," she chirped.

"Ugh," said Kitty when she stepped out to the deck with Bree. "Look at her. Showing off. Yes, Taylor, we know you teach yoga and you're super flexible and hot."

Bree laughed and gave Kitty a push forward so that they could walk past the yoga class and onto their real target, which was the pool. A couple of cruise waiters were already walking out with Bloody Mary's and Mimosas for the early risers. They grabbed a couple of misosas from the platter and then hurried to take the best seats by the pool, lying down and prepared to be lit up by the sun the moment that it began to hit.

"You think Jules will join us?" Kitty asked, putting her sunglasses on.

"At 9?" Bree asked. "There's a bigger chance of our ship disappearing in the Bermuda Triangle."

Kitty sat up and gasped, "Don't say that. It could happen."

"It won't happen," Bree chuckled. "Relax. We're safely avoiding all the weird areas where people tend to go missing or experience funky things. But wouldn't it be cool to do the same day over and over again."