Chapter 72: Halloween '23 at Adonis

Halloweeeeeeeeeeeeen!
There are a lot of mistakes here because I'm lazy and didn't double check anything, as usual, and also I rushed it so that I could post before the new year but... A chapter is a chapter so here it is! :D :D :D :D :D :D 

Happy 2017! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Airplanes should be on the 6th week on the charts]

--------------------------

"Number two!" Travis exclaimed, running out of his hotel room with his phone in hand. "I'm number two!"

"Congratulations, bro!" called out a man who was in the process of stepping inside the elevator with his family.

Travis nodded, a little embarrassed, and then rushed back into his room, sending text messages to just about everyone he knew letting them know the news.

***

"Someone's happy to be number two for the week," said Shana, laughing as she watched a Snapchat video of Travis dancing around a hotel room.

"That'll be us one day ladies," said Kayli. "Mark my words."

Leila shook her head and said, "No because we're gonna go straight to number one."

Kayli smiled as Zoe asked, "Do you girls plan on going to that Halloween Masquerade thing in Lima? I got an email invitation from Ryder. And a Facebook one from Adonis. And a text from Ryder. And—"

"I'm going," Shana said. "Santana already picked us out matching masks."

"Jake said he couldn't make it but I'm still going," Leila told them. "You don't have to if you don't want to."

"Come with me," Kayli said, looking at Zoe. "You can hang out with me and Riley all night and make fun of other people. Ooh and we can get Ryder to let us perform! Give our album a little promotion."

Shana laughed. "We've performed for the Adonis crowd a thousand times. If they were going to buy our music, they would've already."

"Then we can perform just for the hell of it," Kayli shrugged. "Come on girls, let's do it. Wear beautiful gowns and masks, get our hair and makeup all pretty."