Chapter 48: The Crystal Army Who I've Been Tour

Another week! Another chart! 

Another visual way to show this that might be more dramatic because it's a countdown with (some very bad) music videos and everything:

Also Chord Overstreet aka Sam Evans released his first single! It's called 'Homeland' and I feel like he reads this story because it's about always being able to go home when it gets tough and stuff so it sounds a little like these characters talk...

Also Chord Overstreet aka Sam Evans released his first single! It's called 'Homeland' and I feel like he reads this story because it's about always being able to go home when it gets tough and stuff so it sounds a little like these characters talking about Lima to me! (: Anyway go check that out because I really liked it and I think you might too.

---------------------------------------------

"Thank you so much, New York!" Julie exclaimed. "You've been such a great crowd tonight, as always. See you again soon!"

Julie rushed off the stage and did her best to remove her equipment as soon as possible. She was exhausted.  It was only the third show of the tour and already she felt drained, so much that she was ready to turn into bed immediately.

When she got to her dressing room, she could hear the voices of all of her friends coming from inside and groaned, stepping inside and saying, "Please tell me you guys aren't planning on going on tonight because I'm too tired."

John was the first to say, "But we're in New York City. We always party when we come here."

"Not always," Lyric corrected him. "But it would be fun to go out before we have to hit the road."

"And go to stupid New Jersey," sighed Alex. Everyone looked at him and he said, "I went to a boarding school there; I hate the place, jeez."

"I'm with Julie on this," Amity spoke. "I think we should just pack up, get on our buses, and hit the road early so that we can have as much break time as possible before we get to Newark. We have an early sound check and then a lot of prepping to do before tomorrow night's show."

"But it's New York," Tyler said. "It's our only date in our tour here."

"So far," Sam chimed in.