Chapter 59

Hey guys!! Wedding chapters are here! HOORAY!! Enjoy xD

______________________________________________________________________________

**Maddie’s POV**

Dad arrives home with Alithea at three twenty.

“You’re so late!” I groan, grabbing her and flying upstairs, “Ginny? Are you dressed?”

“Yes,” Ginny replies, walking in, “why aren’t you?”

“I have a baby to dress,” I reply, feeling harried. I quickly dress Alithea and hand her to Ginny.

“She’s completely your responsibility until after I’m safely married, okay?” I ask hurriedly, “please make sure she doesn’t get her dress dirty!”

Ginny laughs and walks out of the room. I take a huge breath and take off my bathrobe. Alicia and Angelina help me into my dress. Angelina laces it up as I shoot glances at the clock.

“We have plenty of time,” Alicia sooths, “deep breaths.”

“And watch your hair,” Angelina warns, “I’ve got it perfect and I’ll kill you if you knock a hair out of place.”

“Alright, last check,” Alicia says once we’re all dressed, “bouquet, hair, tiara, veil, dress, shoes, garter-”

“Garter?” I ask, raising an eyebrow.

“You haven’t got a garter?” Angelina cries, “but you have to have a garter!”

“What’s a garter?” I asks, “and why do I need one?”

“Here it is!” Alicia says, after burrowing through her case. She holds up a band of white lace with a red ribbon woven through it.

“Here,” Angelina takes it and lifts up my dress, “hold up your foot.”

“Ah!” I jump as she pulls it up my leg, “is this necessary?”

“You know how you through your bouquet and the girl who catches it is supposedly the next one to get married?” Alicia asks, “well, George has to remove the garter with his teeth, then throw it to the boys and whichever one of them… Well, you get the idea.”

“With his teeth?” I ask faintly, “not in front of everyone, though?”

“Actually, yes,” Angelina says, grinning, “best part of the wedding.”

“No way,” I shake my head, “that is not happening.”

“If we have to stun you, we will,” Alicia says, “now, something old and something new, something borrowed and something blue.”

“New is easy,” Angelina says, “veil, tiara, dress, shoes… Something old?”

“My necklace,” I say, playing with the ruby heart that belonged to my mother, “and I actually borrowed my hair combs from Tonks’ mum.”

“Something blue?” Alicia asks. I shake my head. Alicia looks at Angelina.

“Any ideas?”

“Just one,” she says. She flings my dress up again and taps the lace of the garter with her wand and changes it a very pale blue.

“There, we’re-”

“Late,” Dad says, opening the door.

“What?” I squeal.