Chapter 86

Sorry this chapter has taken so long to get up. I did a complete Harry Potter marathon with some friends and then I just slept for a day... Then was out again last night... Apologies, I know it's short... :P Anyway, enjoy!!

____________________________________________________________________________

**Maddie’s POV**

“It has everything to do with him!”

I roll my eyes at Bellatrix. After weeks of dealing with her, I’ve learnt not to argue with her. I just wait until Voldemort tells her she’s wrong.

“We are not completely relying on Draco,” Voldemort says, “he won’t be able to complete the task.”

“Who shall do it if he can’t?” Bellatrix asks. Voldemort looks over at Snape.

“Severus will handle it,” he says. Snape nods once, his face expressionless.

I try to catch his eye, but he is looking straight over my head.

“Miss Black, once Mr Malfoy has let you in through the Room of Requirement, you will lead the way to Dumbledore’s office,” Voldemort continues, “remember, any funny business and your husband and daughter-”

“I know,” I interrupt, “and after that?”

“After that,” he smirks, “the real fun begins.”

I feel a shiver run down my spine. Snape’s eyes flick briefly to Voldemort.

“We want to take out the Order of the Phoenix once Dumbledore is dead,” Voldemort says, “and someone has to pay for the treachery of your dear, Uncle Regulas. I think, we should start with his brother.”

“NO!” I cry.

“Don’t you want to save your husband?” Voldemort asks cruelly.

“If you want me to kill off the Order, that will include him!” I retort angrily, “and I would never hurt him!”

“Oh really?” Voldemort laughs, “tell us, Severus, how is the young Mr Weasley bearing up, without his beloved wife?”

I start at Snape. I’ve wanted news, of course, but I haven’t dared ask him. I’m terrified of what he’ll tell me.

“The whole of the Order suffered shock when Miss Black left,” Snape replies, “as I have told you, my Lord, they were in complete disarray. Mr Weasley expecially. He doesn’t appear to have recovered much from the shock, although, I did hear someone discussing a divorce.”

I clench my teeth together, praying that I won’t vomit all over the table. George can’t leave me! Although, if he left me for Voldemort I’d probably want to get rid of him too.

“So, would you agree, Severus, that Miss Black has inflicted pain upon him?”

“Unbearable pain,” Snape says coolly. I glare at him, wishing he would burst into flames. Voldemort smiles.

“Well, now that that’s settled…”