Chapter 62

Okay, last wedding chapter!! Hope you've liked them!!

___________________________________________________________________________

**Maddie’s POV**

“You look tired,” George says, brushing a few stray hairs off my face.

“I’m a married woman,” I laugh, “I’ll always be tired.”

“I hope not,” he comments, kissing me on the cheek. I sit, leaning against him, watching the dancers. In a corner Fred and Alicia are swaying on the spot, deep in conversation and completely oblivious to the dancers around them. I nudge George and nod in their direction.

“Alicia, huh?” George says, a grin spreading across his face.

“They’d be a good match,” I say thoughtfully.

“What happened with Lee and Ange?” he asks, “I though she and Fred-”

“So did I,” I shrug, “according to her she got tired of waiting for him to make a move.”

George makes a noise that sound like “pfft”.

“That’s the problem with you girls,” he says teasingly, “you’re too impatient.”

“I’m going to ignore that,” I mutter.

“Where’s Lith?” George asks.

“Heh, Lith, it’s caught on,” I tease, “she with your mum.”

“Ladies and gentlemen!” Fred is suddenly back beside us, standing on his chair again.

“How does he do that?” I ask George. He shrugs, looking shocked and amused.

“The reception, sadly, is drawing to a close,” Fred says mournfully, “but before the bride and groom escape our clutches we have a couple of thing to take care of.”

He turns to George and I.

“Maddison, are you ready to throw your bouquet?” he asks. I nod and climb to my feet. Angelina hands me my bouquet and I walk around the front of the table. All the girls crowd in front of me. I turn around and wink at George.

“Ready?” I call over my shoulder. The girls cheer. I throw the bouquet high into the air and turn around to see who catches it. It flies high into the air and falls straight into Alicia’s hands. She looks up at me, shocked and then glances at Fred who is pink in the face, but still winks cheekily at her, making her blush too.

“Alright, George, your turn!” Fred says, “ladies, clear the floor, lads, come on out!”

“Fred, no!” I groan as Angelina and Alicia force me into a chair. George is protesting to Fred too, but Fred looks adamant. George sighs and turns to me with an apologetic expression. I feel my face burn as he takes a step towards me.

“Hold on!” Fred cries. We both look at him, relieved. He conjures up a piece of rope and binds George’s hands together behind his back.

“So you can’t cheat,” he says. I glance at the guests. Dad, Remus, Mr and Mrs Weasley are looking puzzled, most of the Hogwarts students are laughing and the other guest all look apprehensive.

“Okay, go George!” Fred laughs. George grimaces at me and ducks down, flicking the bottom of my dress up with his head. I hide my face in my hands as I hear a few shocked cries, mainly from Dad.

I can feel George trying to get the garter off.

“Ouch!” I jump as he nips my leg with his teeth. He emerges from my dress with it in his mouth.