Chapter 82

I know I've been uploading in crazy patterns lately, but it's because it's the holidays and I have no idea what day it is, so just go with it! There's only about 9 more chapters as the story end on chapter 91... Wanted to get to 100, but didn't happen :/ Anyway, enjoy!

____________________________________________________________________________

**Lucius’ POV**

“We need someone powerful,” the Dark Lord says, pacing in front of us, “a natural leader. Someone young.”

I glance at Narcissa. She’s pale and I know she’s thinking of Draco.

“My Lord,” Snape says softly, interrupting the silence, “perhaps one of the older Slytherins?”

“It has to be someone with a blood tie,” the Dark Lord says, “someone whose family has proved loyal.”

“The Black girl,” Bellatrix says quietly, not meaning for the Dark Lord to hear. He does, however, and spins to face her.

“Who?” he demands. Bellatrix flinches slightly.

“The Black girl, my Lord,” she simpers, “the daughter of Sirius Black.”

“I believe only one of the Blacks ever served me,” the Dark Lord says thoughtfully, “and as I recall, he changed his mind. So, why would this girl even be considered? Her father was close with Harry Potter’s parents, was he not?”

“My Lord, she is related to us,” Bellatrix says hopefully, “perhaps she could be taught-”

“Severus,” the Dark Lord interrupts, “what can you tell us of this girl?”

“She is talented, my Lord,” Snape says slowly, “but she is as arrogant as her father an unlikely to turn.”

“Yet you call her talented,” the Dark Lord ponders, “a high praise from you, Severus. How talented?”

“I have rarely seen such potential from anyone,” Snape says reluctantly.

“Could she be persuaded to join us?”

“I don’t think she could be,” Snape answers, “she is strong willed.”

“She has a family!” Bellatrix interrupts, “a husband and a small girl! Maybe if Greyback were to pay them a visit…”

The Dark Lord laughs, his high-pitched laughed and Bellatrix’s face lights up.

“We’ll have to arrange for them to pass by,” he says coldly, “Narcissa, prepare a room for your cousin’s dear daughter.”

_____________________________________________________________________________

I know it's short, but yeah... Out of curiosity, which story out of the following do you guys want released first?

Hidden Under Darkness sequel

Fred Weasley love story

Master of Mischief sequel