Introduction

"I must got a sign on my forehead that say I'm stupid as hell right? Or one that say lie to me."

"What you talking bout brah?" He laughed looking from his phone.

"You stay playing stupid, it's whatever tho. I'm fine." I stood up getting my stuff.

"I ain't Raven, I can't read your mind."

"Raven predicted the future dumb ass."

"I don't give a fuck tho."

"You never did."

"You always turn my words into what you wanna hear."

"That's nice."

"I bet it is, stop playing with me shawty. What's wrong?"

"Sammy I'm your girl right?"

"You know you my baby girl, that's why I wanna know why you always trippin'." He grabbed my waist smiling but I kept my face neutral.

"That's nice." I moved his hands and continued getting my things.

"I ain't gon kiss your ass, you wanna pack your shit? Go head. You'll be back next week."

"Like hell I will, fuck you Sammy!" I continued to put stuff in bags as he walked out the room.

I went to put everything in my car then walked back in the house looking for Sammy.

"Here." I said handing back his house key.

"Why give it back if you know you coming back?" He put it on the counter going back to his phone, probably being the hoe he is.

I ignored him walking out the door. I got in my car taking that 20 minute drive back to my house.

"You and Sammy must be in a fight, that's the only time you come home." My sister Navaeh said.

"Welp, you'll be seeing me home everyday from now on." I said.

"What happened?" Dice asked hugging me.

"Fuck his tall slingy ass." I rolled my eyes.

"What he do?" He asked laughing.

"What don't he do?"

"I don't pay attention enough, he told me you was tripping and packed your shit like you was Beyonce." Dice said making me laugh.

"And I'll continue tripping while being single."

"You not single."

"Whatever, you'll see my work." I smirked finding a picture to put on Instagram that will make Sammy mad.

" I smirked finding a picture to put on Instagram that will make Sammy mad