Six✨

"Why must y'all play?" I asked laughing watching Rico, Crook and Quavo having a dance battle.

"Who winning?" Quavo stopped to asked.

"Crook." I laughed.

"That nigga from the south, they some dancing motherfuckers." Rico smacked his teeth.

"Nigga you from New York, which is by Jersey and Jersey got some dancing motherfuckers so you should of been killing this game." Quavo said.

"Bitch boom." Nailah yelled coming into the living room then stopped.

"Why you stop like that?" I asked laughing.

"Don't know if I should cut him now or do it in private with no witnesses."

"I won't snitch." I shrugged.

"I will, we don't got no other runnerback. Stab him in a year or so." Rico said.

"So what I'm getting cut for?" Crook asked.

"You know what the fuck you did." She snapped.

"I wouldn't be asking if I did." He shrugged.

"When you find out, hit me up." She walked upstairs.

"So..." I trailed off.

"That shit not funny Dice, damn you take everything as a fucking joke." Vae said coming in the living room.

"Cause you a big ass joke." He laughed.

"Alright then leave, nobody in here fucks with you. I don't want you here, bye."

"Navaeh how you mad cause I told a female to DM me? That shit petty as hell."

"What the fuck she got to DM you for? You could have responded on the picture then the emojis you gave her wasn't no friendly emojis."

"What emojis?" I asked being nosy.

"The monkey covering it's mouth and a kissing face." Dice said like it was no problem.

"Dude you so fucking dumb." I laughed.

"Oh shit, Nailah on my mother I didn't mean it like that." Crook yelled running up the stairs.

"Dice just get out, go to Dicesidehoe underscore." Vae said making me laugh.

"So lemme get this straight." I paused to laugh. "You told a girl who's @ name is Dicesidehoe to DM you with flirty emojis?"

"Yeah." Vae and Dice said at the same time.

"And you still not understanding the problem?" I asked.

"No." They said in sync again.

"You so stupid." I laughed.

"Can you go home?"

"STUNNA IN THIS HOE, BOW DOWN BITCHES!" I jumped from his voice.

"How do y'all be getting into my house?" I asked.

"Oh shit wassgood Chris?" Stunna laughed talking to Quavo.

"My name Quavo brah."

"Nah Chris like hurricane-"

"What y'all doing here?" I asked cutting him off then glaring at him.

"I heard Dice was getting his ass whooped. I had to come see lil Navaeh in action." Lew laughed.

"I won't waste my energy, take y'all friend and get out." Vae walked away.

"I guess everybody having boy problems." I laughed.