Cinq✨

"Looking for revengeeeee all summer 16, all summer 16. Play dirty, not clean." We sung in the kitchen.

"Ayeee." Sydney yelled twerking. 

"Okay. Okay. Get that. Okay." I gassed her as she went into a split.

"Ooh bitch stop tryna out do me." Nailah yelled dropping into her split and twerking.

"Dude." I laughed.

"You was never gang gang gang gang, you was never one of us." We all yelled in the camera.

"Aight I'm hot." Sydney laughed.

"Ya little godsisters left yet?" Nailah asked.

"Nah they should be getting off now, their plane ride only 2 hours." Vae answered.

"We doing something tonight?" Sydney asked.

"Yeah Imma take them to their first college party." I smiled excited waiting for my little babies.

"How they personalities?" Nailah asked.

"Memo is so nice, she do have a problem with getting smart without knowing it. She's the one that have chubby little Aspen and the army boyfriend." Vae described.

"Remy is the calm one but she's the fighter out of all of them. She won't argue, she'll say a few words but then she'll want to fight. She's funny as fuck too." I said.

"Nyasia isn't necessarily our god sister but she family. She's like a sour patch kid, she'll be all sweet but once you get her to a certain point she spazzing on ya ass."

"Mulan is probably my favorite, she has a smart ass mouth, no filter, she just doesn't care what comes out her mouth. She's another one that like fighting, basically she's you Syd."

"So that's them." Vae laughed.

"I thought it was another one." Sydney looked at me.

"You probably talking about NeeNee, she's in Paris trying to connect with her family." I confirmed.

"I just texted Memo our address, they taking a uber here." Vae said making me nod.

"You drinking at this party?" Nailah asked.

"I don't know but I do want to smoke." I said going through my text messages replying to some people.

"Let's start early." Nailah smiled pulling out three already rolled blunts.

"This why you my bitch." Vae stuck out her tongue as I took out one of the blunts lighting it.

"Can you put on some music?" I asked trying to make a snap. Vae nodded putting on Rayy Dubb x U Lied making me glared at her as they all laughed.

"Y'all childish as fuck." I laughed.

"Put that shit on snap." Syd said restarting the song making me laugh.

"Bitch you lied to me, talm bout you loved me from the start. Bitch you lied to me, talm bout you'll never break my heart." I sung blowing out smoke for snap.

"Sim look." Nailah said making me look that she was recording making me put my phone down and rap into her camera.

"Bitch you lied to me, talm bout that we were just in love. Baby boy it wasn't love, guess my love wasn't enough." I rapped swaying side to side.

"Sammy, bitch you lied to her!" Sydney yelled making all of us laugh.

"I'm definitely putting that on Instagram." Nailah laughed as Vae changed the song.