2) 15

Chapter fifteen

"When y'all next tour?" I asked Dice laying my head in his lap.

"Our next big ass tour with Riff Raff next year."

"I start school like next week, aw man." I pouted.

"When this your last year of college." Sydney smiled.

"When I don't like you." I smiled.

"When I already hit so I don't care."

"When I just wanted one night."

"When I hit it and quit it."

"When I rode your face and went the fuck to bed."

"When I want more than one night."

"When you could hit this any time you want."

"When it's rooms on the bus."

"When the rooms empty but you still talking."

"When you not making no attempts to get up."

"When I'm ready." I stood up.

"When I'm ready." She stood up.

"When y'all both better sit the fuck down." Stunna yelled making us laugh.

"When Stunna upset cause the last girl he bought to the hotel I cockblocked." Sydney smiled.

"When your nigga was just on InstaSnap kissing on another bitch." Sammy jumped in for Stunna.

"When your bitch and her bitches freeloading off of you and having parties in your house." I jumped in.

"When your new nigga don't even claim you." Lew said making us laugh.

"When you a whole eater out here, slurping and all." Sydney said making us look between them.

"GAME OVER!" Stunna yelled jumping up and down making me laugh.

"Why y'all always arguing with them? They always find a way to kill one of y'all." Dice laughed.

"Shut up bitch and worry about Navaeh bumping and grinding on this boy." Lew said watching a video making me laugh.

"Wait they really had a party at my shit?" Sammy asked snatching the phone.

"Who this nigga?" Dice asked as both of them watched the video repeatedly.

"Yo this nigga is rocking one of my shirts!" Sammy yelled walking in the back.

"They done got paper cut mad." Sydney shook her head.

"Paper cut?!" I yelled rolling. She called him paper cut, omg.

"Yeah, paper cut bout to hit O.T Genesis on that bitch." She made a sissor motion making me laugh.

"Sim, this our shit." Stunna said making me laugh.

"Yo this bitch really had a party." Sammy said. 

"BITCH YOU GUESSED IT!" Stunna and I yelled along with the song. "You was right." 

"Y'all so childish." Lew laughed.

"GLAH GLAH fuck nigga on sight!" I yelled looking at him as me and Stunna started leaning on each other.

"Bitch you next to us, why the fuck are you next to us? I seen what your bitch looked like and nigga I wasn't impressed or nothing." Stunna yelled.

"Brah change the song." Sammy said in his feelings.

"This was a bad choice, should of just let them finish the song now both of them bout to be annoying." Bhris said as me and Stunna started piping each other up to the next song.