Five✨

"Sydney chill, alright? You and I both know I ain't ugly and even if I was my ugly ass got her nigga sprung."

"Let the church say amen." Bhris said bowing his head.

"Amen." They all said in sync expect for Mr. And Mrs. Trill.

"So Mr. And Mrs. Trill how long have y'all been together?" Sydney asked.

"Dead!" Stunna yelled making me laugh.

"Going on about a year and some months now." She was looking directly at me making me laugh.

"Sim how long have you and-"

"Man this grilled salmon really is the best." I cut Vae off as she laughed.

"So why do they call you Trill Kayla?" Sydney asked.

"I mean it's pretty obvious." She laughed.

"Well it's pretty obvious I don't get it, explain." Sydney mocked her voice.

"Son take her home." Lew laughed.

"Well I'm his number one fan so people down here would call me Trill Kayla."

"You said number one?" I asked tilting my head a little.

"Yes, his number one."

"So if I rap any lyrics of his you'll know it?" I raised a eyebrow.

"Yeah." I squinted my eyes and laughed.

"Stuff a Vega til it's overweight, all my blunts look like fingers. Watch how I skrt off the lot." Bhris rapped.

"Chef Curry with the pot, got the juice like I'm Pac." I rapped along since she wasn't going to.

"Damn Sim." Lew laughed.

"Dice SoHo featuring Trill Sammy Just Watch. November 8th, 2015. You want the producer names too?" I asked looking at her.

"Just watch is Dice song, you said any of his songs." She tried to justify.

"Actually I said any of his lyrics." I shook my head laughing.

"That OG gas that I'm puffin' runnin' up bands comin from nothing." Sammy said.

"Check out that ass on my bitch, she butt naked whippin' a brick. I might just empty the clip, don't come in my trap taking pics." I said grasping Nailah hand.

"I don't even fucks with him like that and even I knew that song." Sydney shook her head.

"You ain't his number one fan, you his number one groupie." I picked up my soda and the rest of them mimicked me.

"Damn this tea always burning my lip." Vae said as we all started laughing.

"Excuse me." Kayla got up and walked away from the table.

"When you become so mean?" Dice asked laughing.

"I'm not mean, y'all know how I feel about his music. I hate fake fans, just say you don't fuck with his music and you just wanna fuck him." 

I seriously hate when people claim my celebrity boyfriends- like no bitch, I stalked his ass. He's mine.

"Interesting." Sammy said.

"Suck my ass." I looked at him.

"With a straw." Sydney added making me grasp her hand.

"From the back!" Nailah continued as we both shared smiles.

"On all fours." Vae said as all started yelling.

"FUCKING bars." I said laughing.

My fucking girls.