2) 22

Chapter twenty-two

"That was cool, I wanna run a makeup line." I complimented as we walked out of the meeting.

"I could give you a line but I'll have to talk about it with the board." Sim shrugged.

"Ooh I could see that, lipstick by Sydney. Ooh imma have a line with some popping ass lipstick so when they sucking dick-"

"Okay Sydney." She cut me off laughing as we got in the car.

"I'm sleepy as hell." I yawned putting on my seat belt. 

"For real but before we go home, I want to make a quick stop at Bhris house."

"Bitch no." I rolled my eyes.

"Lew is at the studio with Sammy and Dex, you're fine."

"Why you going over there anyway?"

"Because I feel Bhris is mad at me, even though he says he isn't. It just been different so I'm going to talk to him so he could yell at me or something."

"You know he mad at you."

"I don't understand why though."

"Because it gets annoying when you have to care more about somebody than they do."

"I do care about my grades but I really can't speak in front of people I don't know Sydney and you know that."

"But this not the first time you did that, you're not use to a male caring about you more than yourself."

"What you mean?" She glanced at me then back at the road.

"Example your father, he didn't care if you went to school or not until it was convenient for him. He never asked about your grades or even volunteered to help you with your work."

"True."

"Sammy is another example, we all know he loved you but that day he was sick and you had a morning class he begged your ass to miss that or when you had a project but he wanted you to be his date to some movie opening so he begged you to pay somebody to do it and you got a C, when you know if you would of did it you would of had a A."

"But-"

"I'm not saying it's Sammy fault because it's your fault because you could of said no but I'm saying he doesn't really care as Bhris do. Bhris really on some grown man shit and I think he's the best match for you." I shrugged.

"I get it now, it just sucks that I'm wrong." She frowned.

"Shut up bitch." I laughed getting out the car as she pulled up to their house.

We rung the doorbell waiting for somebody to come, I started picking with my nails. I needed them done over with a new color, I didn't even notice the door open.

"Hey Syd." Bhris said making me look up.

"Hey B." I smiled hugging him.

"Wassup, what y'all doing here? Lew ain't here." He smirked.

"My fist is, wanna meet her?" I smirked back at him.

"What we doing here? I can't come see you?" Sim asked.

"I mean you can." He shrugged.

"Can I talk to you?"

"You can do anything your heart desires." He said making me snort.

"I like petty Bhris." I laughed.

"Until he get beat the fuck up." Sim mumbled.

"What was said?" Bhris asked.