2) 10

Chapter ten

"All these diamonds on me, you can't touch this like I'm MC Hammer." Sammy rapped.

"It don't even matter, it don't even matter. It don't even matter, it don't even matter." Dice rapped.

We all rapped along with them, instead of staying behind stage Syd and I went in the crowd to enjoy the show. They fans was turned up, rapping every single song like they life depended on it. I recorded them as Dice came in the crowd.

"Bitches shaking ass and titties, popping Percs, drinking syrup til I'm dizzy

"Bitches shaking ass and titties, popping Percs, drinking syrup til I'm dizzy. Last night in the strip, I think I threw 50." He rapped holding some girl hand as she screamed.

I laughed recording it, I put my phone down and enjoyed the concert as if I never met him a day in my life. Sydney and I jumped on each other rapping to each other as the song changed and mad females started rapping.

"Simone? Where you at?" Sammy yelled. I laughed pushing past the females, he held out his hand pulling me up.

"I say can I screw you on the week, you playin' hard to get, I know you is a freak." He rapped putting his arm over my shoulder.

I saw flashes go off as I laughed hiding my face in his chest, he handed me the mic to do the last verse and at first I wasn't going to do it but I needed to get my Beyonce on.

"And nobody flexin' like we do and that's why all these bitches mad at you." I smiled pointing at him. He rolled his eyes laughing taking the mic back.

With the help from security I got back down avoiding the mugs from the girls grabbing on to Sydney, we continued rapping and taking pictures with some of them that asked.

"Nah Simone, something off. Let's go." Sydney yelled over the music. 

Just then a fight broke out and mace started getting sprayed and I couldn't see anything. I started rubbing my eyes making it worse, somebody grabbed me and I started yelling Sydney name.

"You good Simone, it's me." Bhris said.

"Where Sydney? She was next to me, let me go!" I yelled still with my eyes closed trying to go back in the crowd.

"She next to you, open ya eyes." Bhris yelled. I tried to open my eyes but it burned so bad as tears streamed down my face.

"I can't!" I yelled frustrated.

"Come on, Lew she can't see either." Bhris yelled picking me up since I kept stumbling.

"Simone you got ya phone and shit?" Lew asked.

"Yes, I have everything." I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Stop, you making it worse." Bhris grabbed my hand.

"It burns." I whined.

"And that's gon make it worse!" 

"Stop yelling at me!"